news and bus?

A/N: ok guys so i have made a thing that will help me update! i might not be able to do it all the time but i will try! sorry i didnt update this weekend but i had something come up! well here is your chapter!

************************************************************************************************************

RECAP:

"well she is..."

Chapter 17:

Niall P.O.V

" well she is just fine. she has a cast on but other than that she is fine." i sigh in relief. " can i go see her?" " yeah just not so loud." i walk over to the guys and i say " she is fine she just has a cast on and we cant be loud when we visit her." they nod their heads and we file into her room one by one.

when we walk in she is sitting on her phone and she didnt notice us come in. i walk up to her bed and she looks up at me. " Niall!" she screams. she wraps her arms around me and we kiss. i missed her lips but i am glad she is safe. " how you feeling love?" " i am great now that you are here." i smile then Liam speaks up " umm girls we have some new that we need to tell you something."

Racheal's P.O.V

the girls come over and sit on each side of the bed and the boys stand infront of us. they were just about to say something but then the doctor came in. " Hello Miss Racheal! How are you?" " i am good doctor how are you?" " i am fine. now you can leave but you need to take these pills twice a day and you shouldnt be moving around to much." " ok thank you doctor." Casey helps me up and we go home.

Casey's P.O.V

we just got Racheal on the couch when i remembered something. " Hey boys?" " yeah?" " what were you going to tell us at the hospital?" the boys come in the living room again and me and Juila sit on the floor in front of the couch. " girls we are going on tour..." Niall starts " .....and management wont let you guys come with us..." Liam finishes. i look at Louis and i bust into tears with Juila and Racheal. Louis comes and picks me up and we go to his room.

when we get in his room he shuts the door and comes to sit with me on the bed. he wrap his arms around me and he says " shh babe dont cry it will only be 3 months... we still can call and skype and text. 3 months will go by before you even know it." " when are you guys leaving?" he sighs and says " tomorrow at noon." i cry harder now and he hugs me tightly. we just sway back and forth until i clam down. he looks at me and he kisses me. it seems like forever since i have kissed him. when we pull apart i say " I love you Louis weather you are with me or not." " i love you to Casey and no one can change that." we kiss one more time then we watch movies and eventually fall asleep. i dont want tomorrow to come.

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: aww they cant go....

anyways so i made this little thing where i will update my stories on these certain days here it is

SUNDAY: Being one direction's little sister

MONDAY: the mute one

TUESDAY: Me Adopted?! By who?? One Direction!!

WENSDAY: Being one directions little sister and the mute one

THURSDAY: Me Adopted?! By who?? One Direction!!

FRIDAY: The mute on X2

SATURDAY: All my stories

*** keep in mind that i may not be able to fallow this all the time but i will try! love you guys vote fan comment! <33