The boys gone and a girls night in....

A/N: sorry for not updating sooner but i am updating now so it all good!

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 18

Casey's P.O.V

i woke up and looked at the clock 8:00 AM. i groan and i put my head in my hands. Louis and the boys are leaving today. i look over and the bed it empty. i get up and i go downstairs to see the boys running around crazy and the girls on the couch watching in amazment and saddness. i walk over to the girls and plop inbtween them. " Whats up girls?" i ask with saddness in my voice. "We are watching our boyfriends and their best mates run around crazy while they try to finish getting ready to leave for 3 months." Juila and Racheal say at the same time. Louis runs past us and he didn't even notice me. well then.... Louis runs past us again but he stops and kisses me then run off again. i look down knowing i wont get to kiss him for 3 months.

when we get to the place that we are suppose to meet Paul and the bus me and the girls are in full out tears. " Dont cry baby we will be back soon." Louis tells me and wraps me in a hug. he lets go and Liam comes over to me. " Dont cry Care Bear we will be back soon and we can always text call and skype. 3 months will go by before you notice it." i hug him tightly not wanting to let go but i end up letting go to hug all the other boys.

when they leave the parking lot me and the girls are on the ground crying. Julia is the first one to compose herself again...sorta and she says " come on girls we can go get some lunch it is 1:00 and we can have a girls day at the house." i get up along with Racheal and we drive to Nandos and then head boyless home.

it is now 8:00 PM and we get out candy soda ice cream and other junk food and get all the movies we are going to watch set in the living room. we moved the furniture all the way pushed up against the wall or just moved it out of the room and put blankets and pillows on the floor then proceeded to make a roof type thing and made it like a tent. i put in the first movie and i layed down on my stomach with gummy bears in front of me and Juila and Racheal on each side of me. we decided to put on Grown ups ( if you havent seen it you need to it is funny!) we were laughing the whole time and having a good time.

it was now 12:00 AM and we were just now half way through all the movies we were planning to watch. i put in a scary movie and now had gummy WORMS this time. i ate all of the bears so i am moving to worms.

about half way through the movie me and girls were huddle together scared out of our mind. the thought of us together and just having girl time made me smile. Julia looked at me with confusion and asked " What are you smiling about?" " you see us? we are just like little kids! we are having girls time just like we did when we were little!" they smile and we hug. just at that moment a woman in the movie screamed bloody murder and we jumped apart in a split second. when we realized it was just the movie we laughed and then i got up to swap movies. This was the best girls night and in that moment i was happy. my mind was not on Louis but being with my two best friends.

****************************************************************************************************

A/N: aww girls moment! so what do you think? can you except my sorry? let me know! love you guys thanks for reading! <33