meeting someone new....

A/N: sorry guys i havnt updated. i was busy this weekend! but here i am! so this is chapter 7? well here it is

*****************************************************************************************************************

chapter 7:

Casey's P.O.V

i was walking into the kitchen when i heard Louis on the phone. me being the curious person i am decided to listen in. " i am happy now i dont need you........... i dont want your sorry........ whatever i will see you in a few....... i wont i will just tell her i am going shopping." i hear him get off the phone and i walk in. "hey babe." "hey so im going shopping for you so i will be home soon ok? love you." all of the sudden my face turns pale. "babe whats wrong?" "your not going shopping are you?" this time his face flushed out of color. "No..." "your going to see some girl are you not?" "she is an ex and i'm going to tell her to fuck off thats all." "then why cant i come." "i dont want you getting hurt." "i will be fine just please let me go with you." "ok..." we leave a not then we head to the car.

when we get to a park i see a girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes sitting on the bench. "stay here then we can go out to lunch ok?" "ok." he gets out the car and walk over to her. they are talking then she just starts kissing him. he is trying to get her off and i let a smile fall to my lips. i knew he wouldnt cheat on me. but then i see something. he is kissing her back now! i start to cry as they take a walk together to..... HER CAR?!?! i get out the car and i just run to where i always do when im upset. a bridge right by the park.

************************************************************************************************

A/N: yeah i know its really short but tomorrow i will have a really long chapter for you guys. i kinda have a writers block so i got to think what will happen. love you guys lots