a date and a old friend

A/N: I am sooooooo sorry i didnt update sooner! i had ton of homework! but lucky for you guys i wrote in my journal at school and manage to wirte a whole chapter! so i am dedicating this chapter to @PurpleXFreak! because this story is mainly about her! so i will shut up and let you guys read!

**********************************************************************************************************************

chapter 8:

Casey's P.O.V

i went upstairs and got ready (link to outfit will be in the comments!) i have to say Louis did pick a good outfit. i curl my hair and then i walk downstairs. everbody except for Louis was downstairs watchng a horror movie. Julia was cuddle up to Harry. i get out my phone and i send him a message.

to: curly

from: Casey

i eant to hear her giggling because she is going on a date with you when i get back! Xx.

to: Casey

from: curly

haha very funny! not! she probably will though! have fun tongiht! Xx.

to: curly

from: Casey

will do! love you bro! Xx.

i pressed send and i looked at the stairs to see Louis gawking at me. i walk over to him and whisper "like what you see?" i know it will turn him on so i also just brushed my lips aganist his then i walked away. "tease." i hear him mutter under his breath. i laguh then yell "see you later guys!" i got and echos of "bye, see you later, use protection, and an ow sound.

we drive to a restraunt close to the beach. it looks expensive! "do you like it?" Louis ask nervously. "yes! i love it but, you cant spend this much money on me." "nonsence you deserve it." he took my hand and took me into the restraunt.

Emily P.O.V (if you guys forgot it's Nialls girlfriend)

i feel guilty. i cant belive i'm doing this to Niall. "Niall.....cani talk to you?" "sure babe." we get up and go to the kitchen. "Niall....... as much as this hurts me i have to brake up wiht you." "w-why?" "i'm moving because of my job and they said i have to brake up with you. but we can still be friends." "ok." "i'm really sorry Niall." " it's ok like you said we can still be friends." "i know. i would really love to stay but i got to go home to pack." i hug him then i leave tears going down my face.

Julia's P.O.V

Niall and Em went to the kitchen and Zayn and Liam went to bed so it was just me and Harry. "can i ask you something Jewls?" yep Harry gave me a nickname. "sure." "do you want to go on a date wiht me this friday?" he asks nervously. "i would love to!" he smiles and i cuddle back into him. i look over and Louis and Casey just came back with a girl??? Niall ran past them and into his room tears streaming down his face. "i will go see what happened!" Casey says running after Niall. "who's this?" Harry asks. "this is Rachael. Casey's middle and high school friend." Casey comes back out with NIall and they sit down.

Casey's P.O.V (they just entered the restraunt)

we were just seated at our table when our waiter came up. "hi my name is Racheal and i will be your waiter tonight. Can i start you guys off with some drinks?" something about her made her look familiar so i asked "i dont mean to be rude but whats you last name?" "smith. why?" "Racheal Smith! i know you we were best freinds in middle and high school! remember me Casey Payn?!?!?" "Casey?! is that really you?!" "yes! now i would love to chat but i'm on a date so we will have to chat after my date."

***************after dinner****************

"Racheal will be out in a minute so can i ask you something real quick?" Louis asked. "yeah sure of couse." "will you be my girlfriend?" "of course!" we hug and then Racheal comes out. "Racheal!" "Casey!" we ran up to each otherr and Hugged. we were laughing and talking the whole way home. when we got home Emily just pulled out of the driveway so i texted her.

to: emmy

from: casey

you ok? i saw you leave. Xx.

from: emmy

to: casey

yeah i'm fine. ask Niall for details! Love you! Xx.

to: emmy

from: casey

love you too! xXx.

i walk in just to see Niall run off to his room "i will go see what happen!" i run after him and he is in his room in the corner crying. "Ni? What happened?" "Em s-she is mo-moving a-and she h-had to br-brake up-p wit-with me-e." "aw Niall i'm so so sorry! it will be ok!" i walk over to him and i just sit there and hold him until he calms down. "now i have an old friend here. do you wnat to meet her?" "sure." we get up and go downstairs where everybody is waiting. "me and Racheal were best friends form 6 grade up, but one day she moved away and we lost contact but when me and Lou were on our date she was our waiter and now here she is!"  i gave her another bone crushing hug then look at all the boys. Niall was staring at her! i feel a little crush starting to appear!

Niall P.O.V

i wont lie i was hurt. but when i saw Racheal nothing else mattered. she was the only one i saw in the room. she had wavy brown hair that came down to about mid-back. she had these big brown eyes and her complexion was perfect. i got lost in her eyes because Casey snapped me out of my 'trance'. she winked at me and i blushed and looked to the floor.

Racheal's P.O.V

i just stared at him. her was perfect. every facial thing i loved especially his eyes. i could just get lost in them. next thing i know hands are clapping in my face. "i'm sorry what?" i ask clueless. Casey replied "i asked if you wanted to watch a movie and spend the night." "sure." we all sit on the couch and start watching a movie.

Niall AND Racheal's P.O.V

i think i'm in love

*************************************************************************************************

A/N: sorry guys i didnt update sooner but i hope this makes up for it! love you guys lots! vote fan comment anything! <33