Prologue

Lucas P.O.V

First day of school will always be boring to me , no one new , no one special just a bunch of teenagers with stupid dramas , girls being kissed while they're slammed into their lockers , what's special about that.
I got up early to get ready for the second year of high school . I can claim I am feeling bizarre about attending college after high school.
I'm not prepared yet.

// // // //

I knocked on the classroom door , great I was late!
I got myself a seat at the end of the class as I looked around examining all the new students ,
A chubby girl with purple hair in a ponytail
A girl with short brown hair and a thick red color of lipstick
And a black girl with hijab whose name seemed to be Sana.
The class was boring after all the same stuff going on
// // // //

After class while I was trying to get my giant books into the small locker I thought I caught a glimpse of a guy that seemed to be new in this school.
I never saw him around
He wasn't in my class either, maybe he was in the
Third year.
He had a messy brown hair and shiny green eyes
Matching his shiny smile and a jawline that could slit a throat ( isn't this just true?!)
He had a brown leather coat on that matched the colors of his hair.
Before I could turn away from the view he caught me staring.

Shit...should I be making a fool of myself on the first day...

He looked at me in confusion , smiled and turned his gaze to the group he was chatting with.
I slowly turned and walked past them I slowly realized maybe he wasn't that special after all.
He was just one of the other hot jerks that slammed girls into their lockers and kissed the crap out of them so that people would know how good of a kisser he is.
Of course he is one of them all the hot guys are .
// // //
I never said anything to anyone about my sexuality until yesterday my gay roommate caught me watching gay porn and after that we had a fight over me coming out or not.
I don't wanna come out yet , who knows I would lose people around me or I won't be accepted.
Besides at this moment I wasn't interested in anyone
So I don't have to bother myself yet.

// // //

When I got home after school , I saw baggage's that filled around our apartment.
3 people getting them inside.
I think someone was finally moving into the first floor.
I was living on the second one with the two of my roommates Lisa and Eskild (I just love to switch names you see)

There were two middle aged man and woman standing on the doorsteps
They greeted me as I walked in and they said that their son was moving in and he was gonna be our new neighbor.
Oh "how cool I thought"

I honestly didn't give a fuck about that much.
I passed the stairwell and into my shared apartment.
The flat was silent , my flatmates were out , I saw a note pinned on the refrigerator.

"Going to gay bar to hit someone up , Lisa will be staying at her friends , Have fun cutie -Eskild"

Of course that would be him "cutie" I mimicked him as I opened the refrigerator out of boredom.
Then went to my room and threw myself on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking that life couldn't get more boring than it already is.

// // //

Almost after an hour I opened my eyes the room was dark.
I realized that I fell asleep in this uncomfortable clothes as I got myself out of them and wore some shorts I got a knock on the door.
I threw on a T-shirt and went to the door as I opened it I saw the same guy at school.
He smiled and said "Oh the same guy from school"
I looked at him in confusion he had some yellow curtains in his hand. "Oh by the way I'm your new neighbor down stairs , Eliott." He said as he held out his hand.
Now that I think I'm more excited about having a new neighbor than I was half an hour ago. (Me too)
I shook his hand and smiled "Lucas , nice to meet you" he let go of my hand and let his hand slide on the yellow fabric that he brought with himself.
"I was wondering if you had a ladder or something high that could help me hang this up?"
"Yeah I've got a ladder from last summer when I moved in , let me go get it , you can come in , make yourself comfortable." I said as I left to my room getting the ladder out of my closet and took it to the living room with me.
I saw him leaning on the kitchen cabinet , concentrating on his phone. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He glanced up "Here you go."
"Thanks , that's really a big help" he said looking into my eyes. "Anytime, let me know if you ever need anything else" He walked towards the door lifting the ladder "See you tomorrow at school Lucas"
I smiled as he cautiously walked down the stairs.
My name sounded sweet leaving his lips.
And his face ...
it was the end of me (SAME LUCAS SAME)