Morning conversation

"Are you afraid of me?!"
Eliott asked breaking me off from my thoughts while we lay in bed with legs tangled and cuddling. I shook my head looking into his eyes as I caressed his face. "No Eliott I could never be afraid of you."
"But I'm just fucking lost I don't even know when I'll be losing my shit next I could hurt you with my on and off feelings and that'd be so hard-
"Fuck no Eliott stop it , I love you and that means I also care about you and I'm sure you'd never hurt me on purpose." A small smile slowly lined up on his face "I love you too." Man I could give anything just to see that smile forever. "So , not afraid?!" I chuckled "not afraid , only thing that scares me for now is the dark I guess..." he giggled pulling me close to his chest "look who finally made his fear official." I threw a light punch to his arm jokingly "alright alright, it's cute tho, you're cute when you're scared." I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed the top of my head lovingly. "Wanna go out for breakfast?!" I looked at Eliott saying what was in my mind and he gave me a tired look shrugging "I mean I should take my meds and I don't think I've gained just enough energy for outdoors yet." I nodded knowingly "it's okay I'll just go buy croissants and coffee for breakfast yeah?!" He nodded and as I was about to get up from the bed Eliott stopped me pulling me in for a light kiss against my lips. It's been so long since we kissed and it felt like I was a thirsty human in the middle of the dessert finally getting some water. The kiss turned into a 5 minute make out as we finally pulled away and I went to get breakfast.

Eliott's P.O.V.

I was trying hard to keep my eyes open but I couldn't win over the sleep. Lucas was gonna be back and I need to be awake. I told myself pushing my body off the bed but I was dropped back into sleep when the tiring urge hit me again.

Lucas's P.O.V.

When I came back Eliott was sleeping again , I couldn't blame him, and well I wasn't hungry , so I laid next to him in bed slowly pulling the covers on the both of us.
His face looked peaceful and angelic, I was in love and I couldn't hide it. He , this man here , was forgiven and I hope he forgave me too, in my heart somewhere he had a home and he was gonna live in it for the next 5 years of my life.

When I slept next to him that day I had a dream that we both moved in together, we had a dog and in summer time we would go on long walks just holding hands and laughing, and well we had some quite steamy sex.
In fall , we would watch the rain slowly flowing down on our windows as we cuddled up under the blanket and ouba , our dog tried to make a space between us.
In winter time we would make snow castles together or he would bring me coffee by my office when I worked and would drive me back home at night. And we would make love and cuddle again, talking about how our life got here , minute by minute we spent it together until spring time and everything would start all over again.
We both had jobs to make a leaving but we both started doing youtube , we had our own channel and our own fans , everyone loved ouba. Everything was perfect, and that's when I knew that wasn't a dream , we actually lived all the moments in the upcoming days of our lives, helping each other out and giving each other love.
None of it was just a dream.