Please Come Back

Play the song above then read the chapter

Lucas P.O.V

Everything was dark. I could hear , i could feel but I wasn't seeing what I've been hearing.
I heard footsteps. I felt calm. I felt warm hand holding mine but I was somewhere in the woods. There was a big amount of fog around me which made things more blurry. I could feel that I was in a dream but no matter how many times I fell down. I didn't wake up. It's like I was trapped in a cage , in a cage that my brain made. Cage of imaginations. I was walking along. Every now and then I would see a tall, dark figure pass by me. I couldn't completely understand who it was but it looked like Eliott.
And then, his hand was on mine. I wanted to hold it, squeeze it but I couldn't move a muscle. Everything just happened in the dream.
Out of nowhere I saw Eliott right in front of me , I was right, the shadow was indeed Eliott.
He was chasing me, was he trying to find me ?!

He looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were dark again, like every last dream I had of him.
His hair was messy and he was wearing all black. He looked beautiful in the shadows.
I saw him and felt him with my whole existence . His hand was still on mine I could still feel it.
I wanted him to stay with me forever even if it was in a dream. I wanted to scream out his name tell him I'm alright, squeeze his hand and tell him that I love him. But I'm afraid so afraid , there will be nothing left, I'm so afraid I'll be trapped here and he'll leave me alone here.
Suddenly a smile was brightening up on his face . I walked closer to him until I was close enough to look up into his eyes.He brought his hand up and softly caressed my cheek. I couldn't help but lean into the touch. It all felt like a cold breeze. He brought his lips close to mine until
They touched but it merely felt like a cold breeze.
He was fading away, like the fog around us, he was fading away and I couldn't do anything but watch.
Everything was turning to ash before I knew it and I was in the dark again. Scared and alone. Without him by my side. Was I going to wake up from this?! I needed to wake up , I had to wake up.

Eliott's P.O.V

Long after spending sometime of my loneliness in the hall. I was back in the room. I was sitting next to him holding his soft hand in mine. I kept whispering some words to him, hoping he would hear me.
And then Yann and Eskild were there , Arthur and Basile were also with them we all sat there just looking at him. Hoping he would open his eyes. The doctor said that instead of tonight they would have to transfer him to Paris this morning and it was almost 7 am and we had to leave at 8:30. I was all packed up I just needed to go back with Eskild to the apartment so I could take all the stuff.
I slowly pulled my hand out of Lucas's soft ones and before leaving I gently kissed him on the cheek.

// // //

// // //

The plane was a vip emergency thing for patients and it was just me and Lucas and a nurse with us in it.
I never stopped holding Lucas's hand. He looked so calm and peaceful.
I gently leaned closer to his ear and whispered "lulu? Baby? I know you're enjoying yourself there , i know it's calm , but please don't leave me here I can't do this without you. Lucas baby come back. Please come back for me." By then my tears were flowing down my cheeks.
I laid my head back into my seat stared at him until my eyes dropped. I fell asleep never leaving his hand.

I woke up to a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the nurse "the plane is landing." He said and I nodded fastening my seatbelt.
We successfully landed. There were a whole team of nurses and an ambulance waiting for us. They were waiting for the "transferred patient with brain tumor"
I pushed Lucas's bed wheel towards them while the nurse walked next to me.
And before I knew it after half an hour of staring out the window at the city of Paris, we were in the hospital. Lucas in the operation room.

——