Romance in Paris

Maxence is so fucking beautiful, bye, now you can read the chapter

A little bit smut and some fluff

Eliott's P.O.V.

Everything was running down.
Lucas had to know. He was the one to choose what he wanted to do with the last days of his life.
Here we were now , laying down until the evening. He , sleeping on my chest. Me,thinking stuff over.
I thought things over and over again,not remembering that I was actually feeling hungry. I shifted in bed so I could look at Lucas sleeping next to me.

There was still a little light outside, enough to lighten the room a little bit.
He looked beautiful sleeping. So calm and peaceful , safe and sound.

I slowly played with his hair. I couldn't resist myself when I leaned over and planted kisses on his cheek.
I pulled away a little bit. Not so much , just enough that our lips were still almost touching. 
He sighed and stretched his body leaning away from me and when he was done, he leaned back over to me wrapping his arms around me. His head was clinging to my chest and he looked like a koala clinging on a tree for dear life. "Good morning." He said planting a kiss on my chest right before he realized he kissed my nipple.
I giggled as he smiled and looked up at me. "How are you?!" He asked looking deeply into my eyes. I shrugged and cupped his face in between my hands and kissed his forehead. "I'm okay when you are with me." He planted another trail of kisses on my chest , up to my neck which made me shiver and get goosebumps all over my arms.
"Lucas , there is something I wanna let you know but I am too afraid to say it , i guess I just need some time and I'll be..." he cut my sentence as I was trying to explain. "Baby , don't panic , just take a deep breath and take your time alright. Tell me whenever you feel the need to, okay?!" I nodded not realizing when my tears actually started flowing down and when my imagination started to make things up in my mind , a life without Lucas...
"I love you" it came out of my mouth uncontrollably and Lucas held on to me slowly kissing my lips and whispering it back. Losing my mind was the best thing I could describe what I was feeling with. I was losing my mind in the layers of love and lust and loss.
Before I could register anything else Lucas was on top of me. He was kissing down my stomach licking the ups and downs of my abs until he was right next to the waist band of my boxers. With every move he whispered I love you's and with every kiss he went down on me which send me over the edge. It send shivers down my spine when he licked down into my boxers taking it off slowly.
"Lucas, turn around, I wanna make you feel good too, please!" To my surprise, he did. He turned around until his ass was in front of my face. His boxers were off within minutes. My tongue on his rim, tasting every piece. In this corner it was just us. Our world and our pieces colliding. He tasted every last drip of what was mine and I filled every unfilled piece of him with my tongue. Like he was my favorite book and I needed to feel every word of it.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." I whispered with every little kiss as he turned around and now he was facing me. His lips on mine. Tasting each other until there was nothing left but our lips crashing.

// // // // //

Lucas's P.O.V

"Come on, let's go I'm hungry!!!" Eliott shouted from our room yet I was still in the bathroom taking a shower after our 69 sex. "Okay okay I'm coming, I have to call Eskild too before we head out."
"You'll do that later Lulu I'm just so fucking hungry come on now." On my way getting out of the bathroom hurrying out into the room I slipped on my steps and fell down the towel completely coming off of me. "Shit baby i told you to come out not to run." "But I'm hungry too and I was keeping you waiting..." i tried to explain while i was grabbing my knee on the floor whining. He cut me off as he ran to me putting a hand on the back of my head and examining me knee with the other. "Come on it's nothing serious,try to get up now." "Okay..." i got up still complaining about how it hurt so bad. "Alright lu you better put something on before you get me turned on again and you'll end up on this bed sweaty and fucked."
"Hmm actually Eli , I'd really like that." I grabbed my clothes as Eliotts eyes darkened. "Not now hun we are going to eat first." I laughed and went back into the bathroom teasingly to change into my clothes.
I wore a white T- shirt with blue jeans and converse shoes afterwards. My hair just messy as always.
I got out of the bathroom to see Eliott wearing black jeans and a black button up shirt which let me mention the buttons were open and his silver chain necklace was showing on his neck. He was sitting back on the bed leaning his head back into his hands crossed in the back of it. "What's up cutie?" He said as he got up walking towards me. He was now towering over me looking into my eyes. "Seriously Eliott are you trying to flirt with your boyfriend?!" He smirked and took my face in his hands and kissed my lips hard for 10 seconds until my lips were almost red. "You're the cutest hedgehog looking boy I've ever seen." I laughed and grabbed his hand , pulling him with me "come on , we gotta go exchange money too, we don't have enough for food."

// // // //

I don't exactly know how that happened but now we were sitting in a fancy restaurant that was so expensive and we were planning about going back home tomorrow night.
Which lead us to arguing about something he wasn't telling me. After a while when we both finished our food we were back in the backseat of a taxi. I had my head on his shoulder and it was almost midnight.
I felt a wet drop of something fall on my head and when I turned around the scene before me hurt my feelings and cracked my heart into.
Eliott was crying again for some reason he never bothered to explain so I sat there holding his head on my chest as it rained outside the car when we were stuck in traffic.

—————————-

Vote if you enjoyed
Your comments make me soo happy
I know I update not so frequently but I swear I'm trying my best