♡ 51 - monday off ♡

(a/n: fun fact- i wrote a first time scene between logan and patton for one of the previous chapters. i didn't follow through with the idea though, even though it was really fluffy smut and it was highkey cute. thinking of writing it again to actually use but idk?

also this chapter is uhhh a little steamy but there's no smut

also catch the vine reference in the logicality section of this chapter!! and just so you know i was contemplating keeping this chapter in but i thought this whole story needed something a bit more lighthearted oop)

Virgil's phone was blowing up from his Twitter and Instagram followers worried or congratulating him for the stage light incident.

The poor guy's head was spinning as he laid down on the one day a week he didn't have to go on. Monday.

He liked as many of his fans' posts and tweets as possible before texting Roman.

Virgil: can you come over?

Ro 🥰: Sure :) why?

Virgil: just bored

Virgil: & i think i have a headache

Virgil: & patton hadn't responded to a single text until like 30 mins ago when he just keyboard smashed really hard so idk i think he's drunk

Ro 🥰: Lmaoo coming over now mi amor

Virgil: 😤 hurry tf up

Patton wasn't drunk, he just didn't know how to form sentences after he made out with Logan aggressively on Patton's couch.

Logan looked disheveled. Finally, he said, "Patton, I love you."

"I love you more," Patton replied.

"Seriously, I really doyouwanttogetmarried love you."

"What was that?"

"Sometimes I fantasize about us getting married!" Logan blurted out, blushing madly. "Like, I know we haven't dated for too long, but I've been in love with you for years so...!"

"Someday," Patton said.

That was when Logan grabbed the collar of Patton's shirt and pulled him down on top of him into another passionate kiss where Patton took over once again, pinning Logan's wrists above his head.

Logan shivered and whispered, "Sorry for my language, but you're so hot."

Patton giggled and scooped Logan up. "I'm so glad you recovered so quickly. I'm flattered. I know if you were still sick tonight, you wouldn't give me nearly enough validation."

Logan wrapped his arms around Patton's neck. "I'm not sure how long it'll take them to fix that light."

"I'm sure it won't take long."

"But I could do it faster!"

"I'm sure you can." And that was all Patton said before getting up and leaving a whining Logan on the couch. "I'm going to make us dinner."

"Fine," Logan muttered. "Hey... What the fuck is that?" He pointed to the burnt area next to the microwave.

"Why is everyone suddenly asking?!" Patton exclaimed. "I get it! I set ice cream on fire! It was stupid!"

"How in the hell-"

"Long story, Logan."

Logan finally stopped wondering and shrugged it off. He finished the drink Patton had poured from him earlier. He wasn't one to drink much, so he was a lightweight.

While Patton was slicing pork, Logan wrapped his arms around Patton's waist from behind and set his chin on his shoulder. He took in a long breath. "Hi," he said, his voice up a couple octaves.

"Your breath stinks."

"It's wine, and whose fault is that?"

Patton rolled his eyes playfully and turned around to give Logan a quick kiss before returning to the food.

"I'm bored, Patton!" He had returned to the couch, sitting with his legs spread lazily. "Fuuuuuuuck! Meeee."

"You're such a slut," Patton joked, laughing and turning bright red from Logan's request.

"I love being called a slut." Logan's words were flirtatious and slightly slurred.

Patton choked on his saliva, mortified. "You're drunk." He had never thought about what Logan would do while drunk, but out of everything he could expect, this was not it.

"Honey, you just noticed?"

Patton giggled. "You need to eat and then go straight to bed."

"Are you going to bed with me?"

He choked again. "Uh, no. I can drive you home or you can stay in the living room and sleep on the couch, or you can take my room and I can sleep on the couch, or something."

"Why can't we both go to your room?"

"Because you're drunk, and if we're both in my room, there's a risk of you doing something without me knowing that you'll regret." Patton was serious again.

Logan's eyes darkened. "I love that tone. You're so cute when you're demanding." He flopped on his back on the couch. "Anyway, I'm bored," he sighed.

While Patton was cooking, Logan kept saying things that Patton became uncomfortable—and not in the bad way—by.

"How much longer are you going to keep this up?"

"Until I have something in my mouth. Food or otherwise."

Patton blushed profusely. "You know what? Fuck it. I-"

"Fuck what?"

"I'm ordering pizza." He turned off the stove and left the half done food to deal with later. He quickly called the pizza place and after ten minutes of waiting, he took out some fruit from the fridge. "Do you want waterm-"

"That melon is almost as juicy as my ass."

Patton's jaw dropped to the floor in pure shock. He didn't know whether to laugh or to scream. "Okay, well, we'll just wait for the pizza."

Finally, the small pizza arrived and Patton talked loudly over Logan as he thanked the pizza man and paid.

Patton dragged Logan off the couch and into a chair where he put a plate with a slice of veggie pizza in front of him. "Eat," he said.

Logan ate it slowly, keeping eye contact with Patton the whole time. Patton was a little terrified. Just a little. But he didn't look away because Logan wasn't looking away and he didn't want to know what Logan would say if he did.

Logan finished that slice, along with one other, before yawning and throwing himself into Patton's arms. "Sleep with me."

Patton sighed. "I'll sleep next to you."

"That's not what I meant," Logan huffed quietly.

Patton picked Logan up and threw him over his shoulder to flail his arms. They both laughed and Logan's glasses slipped down his nose a bit.

"Good night, baby," Patton whispered as he set his boyfriend on his bed and climbed in next to him.

"I like that name. Keep calling me that." Logan yawned again, grinning.

"Oh, shush." He kissed his forehead and took off both their glasses, then turned off the light. "Good night."

"Good night," Logan replied, cuddling up to Patton and falling asleep in his warmth instantly.