chapter 6- I love you more then a friend

Colby's POV
----
I came out to my parents they excepted me. That was a big weight off my shoulders. But now I had to tell Sam... I had to tell Sam I liked Sam.... I get interrupted out of my deep thought.

"Cole Robert Brock!" My mom yelled.

"What sorry" I said fully snapping out if it.

"What are you thinking about? I said your name 6 times!" She asked.  Wow 6 was I really in that deep of thought?

"Oh.. so you know how I'm gay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well I think I might have a crush on Sammy..." I said looking down.

"Awe!" My mom said.

"Not awe! Mom.... I I can't tell him..." I said trying to keep it together. She just pulled me in her arms and let me sob and cry in her arms.

"I'm sorry you can't have a normal son... You got stuff with a faggot..." I sobbed out.

"That's not true hun" she said holding me.

I sat up and whipped my tears.
"I.. I'm gonna go talk to Sam I'll be home in a bit..." I said unsure. And she nodded. I grabbed a bag of stuff just in case me and Sam hit things off and I stayed with him. Ha sure Colby thats totally fucking going to happen your ugly as hell and he's gorgeous. I road my bike to his house and dropped it by the back door and walked in.

"Hey Mrs. Golbach" I said smiling at her.

"Oh hi cob! Sam just went to the store for some stuff" she drying her hands.

"Ok. Thanks" I smiled and ran up to the YouTube room. I grabbed his camera and started it and sat on ten couch.

"Hey guys it's Colby. Just Colby today and I know it's strange for me to be in the YouTube room me and Sam share but yeah. So I have to tell you guys something..." I said and took a deep breath.

"So you all have pointed out that look me and Sam give each other or how I just stare at him.. and even gave us a ship name.." I said looking at my hands.

"Well solby isn't real... But I need to tell you that... I'm .. I'm gay.." I said looking at my hands swallowing hard.

"Well thank you for watching!" I said and ended it. I felt the hit tears starting down my face. I wasn't gonna edit this one I just posted it. Just as I finished I sat on Sam's bed looking at the floor until Sam came in.

"Colby.... I seen the vid.. " those words made my heart stop. I continued to look at my hand hot tears streaming down my face. I could see it he already hated me.

"I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Yes Colby go on" Sam said and wrapped his arms around around me. I buried my head into his chest crying.

"I love you Sam..." I said crying.

"I love you too colby" he didn't mean it like I did.

"No more than a friend..." I said breaking down.