chapter 14- missing home

Colby's POV
---
We got back to the camp that night and both of us fell asleep as soon as our head hit our pillows. And as soon as we knew it, camp was over. It was like 5:00 in the morning. We had to be up and ready to go by 6:30.  Me and Sam rolled put of bed. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. After 15 minutes I was now out of the shower and Sam was in. I got dressed and called Elton to make sure he was up and coming to get us.

"Hi Elton.." I said super tired.

"Hey colb you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just really tired I couldn't sleep last night Sam couldn't either" I said yawning again.

"Okay I'll be there to pick you both up by 7" he said.

"Okay bye Elton" I said and yawned yet again. Sam came out of the bathroom and got dressed. We both were extremely tired. We went out and sat on the curb until Elton got there and then we put our stuff in and then got in ourselves. Sam laid his head on my shoulder and I laid my head in his head and we both fell asleep on the way back to the house. A few hours later we were being softly woken up.

"Sam... Colby... Wake up come on sleepy love birds" I heard. I just clung tighter to Sam.

"Awe! Come on you two" we heard again. We clung tighter again. They gave up and Elton carried need and Sam in. We cuddled on the couch pretending to be asleep. We "woke up" I yawned and hugged Sam. He kissed me.

"Awe" Kat said.