chapter 15- I'm back!

Colby's POV
---
It was that time of the year again! School! My summer was over. I lie in bed thinking maybe Elton would forget or let us skip. But I think not. he came in. I didn't sleep at all the night before. So I fake slept. As Elton tuned on the light.

"Colby time to get up" Elton said pulling off the covers. I pulled a pillow over my head.

"Come on colb Sam's already up and dressed" I sighed and rolled out if he'd trudging over to my closet and grabbed clothes and then went to me and Sams shared bathroom and got dressed. I started to walk downstairs then tripped over a high heel and fell down the stairs. I hit my head on the floor.

"Colby are you okay?!?" Sam asked dropping his bowl of cereal full of milk an everything Running over to me.

"Samuel what the he... COLBY ARE YOU OKAY?!?" Devyn asked.

"No I tripped over you or Kat's damn heal!" I yelled getting up.

"Colby watch your language young man!" Elton yelled.

"Fuck this!" I yelled in tears running out the door. I didn't mean to snap it's just my anxiety and depression was back. I was trying not to cut again and stuff it's just... I couldn't.. Sam came up behind me as I was running my fingers over my cuts that had been recut

"Colby..." Sam said.

"I'm sorry Sam I just couldn't" I said sobbing. Sam pulled me into a hug.

"Let's hope talk to Elton" Sam said and  pulled me back to the house.

"Colby... Sam is that blood?" Elton asked and Sam nodded.

"What happened?" Elton asked. I was practically begging sam not to tell him.

"No Sam... Please.." I sobbed out.

"Colby please I know it's hard but baby you have to get help we can't have you try anything again" he said hugging me.

"Come on Colby tell me what's going on" Elton said. And I gave in.