chapter 18- why him?

Colby's POV
--
I was reading through me and Sams schedules and most our classes were the same. Sam looked over at me and I gave him a nervous smile. Him and Annie had been talking for a while. I wasn't jealous because I knew Sam was gay. The bell rang which made kids pile out I to the hallway. Me and Sam made our way to the first class Annie following behind. I didn't like our home room teacher. She was mean. I walk to my 2nd class my first class sam didn't have. I walked to class and someone pushed me into the wall making me drop my books. The pushed me again and made me fall. I looked up and it was some red head.

"Is the little fagot gonna cry?" He asked. I curled into a ball the kicked and hit and any other brutal thing you could think of to colby.  I was stuck there until the next class let out and I just curled into a ball.
----
Sam's POV
---
I knew me and colby didn't have the same 2nd class. I walked in the hall and seen a boy curled into a ball crying I walked up to them. Oh shit it was Colby! I ran up to him Annie not to far behind. We both got to him. He had cuts, bruises and much more.

"Who the hell did this to you? I will murder them!" Annie said. Colby simply pointed to a red headed boy no taller than Annie. She walked up to him nice and calm.

"Hi did you hurt that kid over there?" She asked pointing to colby.

"Yeah why would we need another fag like him in this world" he scoffed. He throat punched him and kneed him where the sun don't shine. He dubbled over and coughed up some blood.

"Serves you right after what you did to him you asshole!" She said and walked back to me and a crying Colby. I helped him up and to the office.

"Hi yes can you call home for Sam golbach and Colby Brock" I asked and she looked confused.

"Isn't it obvious?!? My boyfriend got beat the shit outta and your lucky I did go kill the kid!" I said and she looked at colby rolled her eyes and  picked up the phone. I hugged Colby. Annie didn't leave the room.

"Annie are you going with these two boys?" The lady asked. Annie looked shocked and pulled out her phone getting an okay from her mom.

"No" she replied with. Then she looked at me. We all exchanged numbers. She said she could hang after school at the park. I knew Elton would let us. We all sat in the office until Elton got there Annie went to class.

"What the hell happened to him?!?" Elton asked.