chapter 19- cheating

Sam's POV
--
It was now the end of the year and I had been thinking... Sure I was with Colby but I don't think I'm gay I think I'm bi. I feel horrible. Was it cheating to have a crush? Ugh I'm not sure anymore. I'm so astatic to the girl that I think Colby knows who but I could never hurt him. Cheating is not my thing. It's just I don't know.

*The next day*

I woke up to Elton and Corey yelling. I looked at wear I was, I was in my room but no Colby in sight. I sat up. Kat came in.

"Did they wake you to?" She asked I just kinda nodded.

"They woke Colby to. That poor boy has so many bruises" she said and I got outta bed.

"Uh kat can I have some privacy?" I said and she nodded. I got dressed and walked downstairs to see Colby sitting on the couch eating breakfast. I smiled and went over and kissed him.

"I love you" I wispered.

"And i love you more" he said and kissed me again. I smiled and we not to get breakfast. That one person never leaving my mind. I needed to talk to someone about this but who? I sighed and sat at the island. Kat looked at me.

"Everything okay Sam?" She asked.s I kinda just shrugged.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever" I said with tears now starting to fall.

"What do you mean?" she asked. I explained to her about everything and she said it was normal because I was a teenager but still I felt unloyal and everything. I finished my breakfast and then went with Colby to the bus stop. Annie showed up I tried to not think about it. Colby held my hand I could just feel the jealousy. I could tell he was jealous it was written all over him. Then the bus came. I sat by Annie and then left Colby to find a spot to himself.
---
Colby's POV
----
We got to the bus stop and Annie showed up. I was jealous. We all just stood there in silence. I grabbed Sam's hand he held mine back. Then we got on the bus Sam ran for the seat Annie had sat in leaving me to look for a seat. I found one. I sat by a boy named Brennen.

"Hi um is this seat taken?" I asked he shook his head no. He seemed like the popular type.

"I'm Brennen, you are?" He asked.

"Ok I'm Colby" I said and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you colby" he said.

"Same to you Brennen" I said and we both smile. After most of my classes it was now after gym. I walked out if the gym into the busy hallway. I was looking for Sam. But what I seen killed me. I looked over by the popular people and I seen Sam get pushed into Annie and he kissed her.   I ran up to him.

"You...you asshole! Fine if you wanna leave me to be with her go ahead! I don't care!" I said and ran off with tears in my eyes.

"Colby no!" I hear Sam yell but I wasn't gonna listen.