chapter 12- answers to coming out

Sam's POV
---
I looked at colby after Shane ran off.

"Now as I was saying will you go out with me?" I asked again this time not getting interrupted.

"Does this answer your question?" He said cupping my cheeks pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed back. After a few minutes we split up.

"Yes it does Colby" I said and I kissed him. The only reason we stopped is because uncle Elton was calling. Colby answered we looked annoyed.

"Hi boys.... Did I interrupt something" he said earning an eye roll from Colby.

"I'll take that as a yes what did I interrupt then?" He asked. Colby and me both smirked. Colby turned to me and locked lips kissing. It lasted for a few minutes and we heard cheering. That's when we knew the others had seen. Colby smirked into the kiss and then we pulled apart.

"AARON YOU OWE ME 200$!!" Uncle Elton yelled. They were making bets on us? What idiots! I rolled.my eyes and kissed colby again.

"AWE YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!" Kat said fan girling and me and colby just smiled at each other. After the call ended we went walking on the trails the hotel had and we heard soft sniffing. Me and colby gave a each other that one concerned look we both had. We continued to walk until we hit a small pond the waterfall led into. We seen Shane sitting there throwing pebbles off the edge from where he was sitting. Colby seen tears rolling down his face. We walked up to him.

"You okay Shane?" We both asked.