chapter 13- scar's suck

Sam's POV
--
Shane just shook his head no to us.

"What's wrong?" Colby said breaking the silence.

"I broke my promise to Ryland.." he said more tears falling.

"What promise was it Shane?" He asked.

"I.. I made a mistake I can't take back" Shane said crying even harder.

"What is it Shane?" We both ask. He pulled his sleeves down and Colby knew.

"Shane can you pull your sleeves up?" Colby asked kneeling down by him. Shane shook his head Colby lightly took his arm and pulled up the sleeves. There was many lines old and new.

"Why Shane" me and Colby both said at the same time.

"I.. no one excepts me... Ryland is gonna hate me.." he sobs out Colby's grabs his bag and puts a bandage over his cuts then draws a butterfly on the bandage. Then he takes my arm and draws a butterfly and then draws one on himself. I knew what it meant he only does this when someone really needs it.

"Shane do you see this butterfly I drew?" Colby asks and Shane nods.

"When ever you feel like hurting yourself in anyway think about it. It takes away the pain and always remember there is a better way than hurting yourself okay Shane?" Colby says and helps him up Shane nods and wipes the tears off his face. Ryland comes running back.

"I'm sorry Shane.." he says.

"And I'm sorry ry" Shane says back. Wait Ryland self harms?

"When was the last you ate Ryland?" Shane asks.

"Umm.. Sunday.." Ryland says quietly. And it was almost Friday dang!

"If I'm going to get through this you have to also" Shane says and Ryland nods.

"Any type of scar sucks!" All 4 of us say. And smile we turn to walk away but not before catching a glimpse of the two kissing.