chapter 11- hardest question ever!

Sam's POV
---
I'll be the first to admit it I have a huge crush on Colby Brock! And today was the day! I was asking him the hardest questions ever. I had finished packing for band camp and so had Colby. We were getting ready to go actually. Me and colby had both moved out to live with some of our best friends. Yeah 16 was a pretty young age to move out but meh who cares. We certainly didn't.

"Bye Corey, Aaron, Jake, Kat, and Devyn!" Me and Colby yelled at the same time.

"Bye sam and colby!" They yelled back. We finished putting our stuff in the car. They were all adults we were the only two under 18. Kat gave Elton a kiss goodbye (A/N y'all can hate me later 😏) and then Elton got in the car.

"So you two got girlfriends yet" uncle Elton asked. Me and colby just looked at each other.

"No" we said in sync.

"Hey Uncle Elton I have a question.." I said a bit nervous. Elton wasn't our real uncle but we treated him like family.

"Yes Sam go on" he said.

"Would you still except me or Colby if we leaned the other direction a d didn't like girls?" I asked swallowing hard. He didn't reply at first.

"Yes u would why do you ask Sam?" He said giving me a look through the mirror.

"Um uh no reason" I said rushed.

"Uhhmmmm" he said I felt Colby squeeze my hand in comfort.

"So if me and San were gay you would still love us?" Colby asked.

"Yes" he said smiling. Me and colby pulled our hands apart being blushing messes.

"Why are you two all blushy blushy messes now?" He asked. We both just shrugged. We sat in silence until Colby pulled out his phone and ear bud connecter. I smiled and pulled out my earbuds. We listened to music all the way to camp. Me and colby got our stuff and waved bye to uncle Elton. We met up with the other campers to find out our rooms and who we would be with.

"Sam golbach your room 217" she said and I nodded heading to my room.

"Colby Brock your room 217 with Sam golbach" she yelled and colby nodded following me to get the room keys. We got there and put our stuff away. And then went to export the outside we didn't have any lessons nor practice since it was already 6:30 PM. We went down where there was a waterfall and some rocks. Me and Colby sat on the rocks.

"Colby can I ask you something.." I said nervous.

"Yeah sure what's up Sam" he said turning to face me.

"Uhh with you go out with me?" I said and then got pushed in the water but it wasn't by Colby. It was by Shane Dawson. I sighed. And Colby helped me out of the water.

"Oh your little boyfriend gotta help you out? You weakling!" He said I smirked as I seen Ryland Adams the boy that made Shane a red as a strawberry. Shane looked at his feet.

"Sorry Sam" he mumbled.

"It's fine just don't do it again" I say as colby helps me out of the water.