We'll Talk about it Tomorrow (Winterfalcon)

This is me lazily writing Winterfalcon. So... enjoy? Idrk, this escalates too quickly, really. And I'm not really proud of it.

•●•●•●•

It started with just Bucky plopping himself beside Sam on the couch, who was watching something Bucky wasn't really interested in. And after what he drank at Stark's party, he might be a bit tipsy... but if he was being honest, he's drunk as hell.

After a moment or two, Bucky laid his head lazily onto Sam's. He could feel the other man tense but soften when he saw it was just Bucky.

"You enjoyed the party, man?" Sam asked, adjusting himself so he could look at him.

Bucky giggled as he raised his head, looking at Sam with his half lided eyes. "Yeah, but I'd like--no, no--I'd love it more if you'd--" he burped and next came another giggle. "Kiss me." He tilted his head at Sam, pouting and moving closer to him so that their bodies were pressing onto each other.

With a nervous laugh, Sam replied. "I don't think that's a great idea, Buck. I like you and all but you're drunk." "I don't wanna have my first kiss with you if you wouldn't even remember it."

"Then I'd do it again tomorrow when I'm sober."

"Nah, you're sober self doesn't really have that kind of confidence compared to drunk you."

"That's not true!"

Sam raised a challenging eyebrow at him, albiet it being teasingly. "Then why haven't you done something about it?"

All of the energy from before suddenly drained out of Bucky, like Sam just pulled his plug. Like he was sober again. "Cause, I wouldn't want to ruin what we already have. I have gained your trust and we're somewhat friends now and I just think that--that if I told you, you'd be disgusted about it..."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows at him. Despite Bucky being broad as hell, he looked really small with his pouty face and his slump body against Sam. "And you think that drunk you telling me would be a great idea?"

Bucky shrugged. "I don't know, I just know that I'm just going to forget all of this... that's why I told you. So, if this is your way of rejecting me, then I wouldn't even know tomorrow, right? It'll hurt less, ya'know?"

"So you're just going to live with the fact that I do know and you don't?"

Bucky just shrugged as a reply, giving all of his attention to the tv.

"And by the way, I didn't say I was rejecting you."

The soldier's eye's widen, looking Sam in his. And with a coy smile, Sam adjusted himself so that he was facing Bucky, fully and just kissed him. Bucky carefully brought up his left hand to carefully carress Sam's cheek while softly moving his lips with his. He could feel Sam's hands making their way to Bucky's hips, pulling him in the process.

Nothing could ruin this moment for the two of them, with just lips locked in a slow and passionate kiss as Bucky made small noises of approaval. It was just them, switching from the other's bottom lip to the top.

But, after a while. "Buck, I--I think we should stop..." Sam said but made no move, as if he didn't want to. His lips were still in contact with Bucky's but not in a way that it was concidered a kiss, it just brushed itself with his as he talked.

"Stop?" With an arrogant smirk, Bucky asked. "But we were just getting started."

At that moment, Bucky nor Sam ws thinking about what was to come the next day but the veteran was surely going to ask the ex-winter soldier about his feelings tomorrow. Like giving him a nudge towards Sam.

But for the mean time, it ended with just the both of them leaning beside each other as a drunk Bucky Barnes dozes off on Sam's shoulder.

•●•●•●•

Side note: So, I was just watching this movie "Why do all Handsome Men have Boyfriends?" But its real title is "Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo may Boyfriend?" and it's so good.

It's basically a girl who keeps dating gay guys but she doesn't know it, so she keeps getting dumped in the worst scenarios ever. Till one day, her gay boss-friend makes a fucking mistake so he asks her to be his cover-girlfriend to make his crush jealous and possibly fall in love with him. So the duo try and do various ways to try and expose this supposedly gay-guy. But events turn drastically.