EndGame (Thorbruce)

This is the part where Bruce and Rocket come to visit Thor, seeking for his help.

I apologize in advance if there's some grammatical and spelling errors, I got lazy and didn't proof read hehe.

•●•●•●•

The house was not that bad if you didn't pay attention to the smell of alcohol in the air. However, nothing seemed to be worth complimenting. It was just that horrible.

Bruce wonders who the heck lives here and why do they have Thor. But he didn't really think of it much cause that's the least of his problems now. Cause, right now, he needs to convince Thor to help them. That's the goal after all.

"Hello?" Rocket called out, turning a corner.

As they walked fruther into the small shack, Rocket and Bruce bumped into... "Thor?" They both asked in shock.

Said name turned his head, seeing who he just bumped into, his eyes widen with excitement and realization. "Guys! Long time no see, how have you guys been?"

Rocket, not su subtley cringed, "Better than you, look at yourself! You look like melted ice cream!"

The God just shrugged, smiling as he took a sip from his beer. "Well, you see, I have been living the dream these past few years." He started walking further into the shack, where both Meik and Korg were sat on the couch, playing video games and eating pizza.

Bruce furrowed his eyebrows at the place. The thought that Thor was living for the past five years like that was unsettling. A God like him shouldn't be living in such a state. He silently cursed the Asgardians for not helping out their beloved king. But who was he to blame them? After all, even he wasn't there for his boyfriend. That is, if they even were together in Thor's eyes.

"We need your help." Rocket started, "We've found a new way to help bring the others back."

Bruce nodded in agreement. "The whole team's back. Juts like old time, pal! Going on missions and getting to hang out with the guys."

Thor, to their surprise, laughed. "Oh, so you guys are here cause you need help?" he laughed bitterly, "so if it weren't for your 'new hope' in saving the others, you two wouldn't be here?" He pointed an accussing finger back at Rocket and Bruce. "You know, if you guys at least even thought of contacting me, even just once, in the past years, I would've agreed. But no, you just had to come when you need my help." He frowned, averting his eyes to Bruce, his bitter laugh turning into a frown. "And you, Bruce, I expected even just a call from you! Where were you when I need you the most, huh?! Where?"

The room went silent, even with the sound of the video game in the background, it still feels like they were all deaf.

Bruce beathed in, gathering up the courage to go near Thor. As he did, though, his heart beated faster, as though this was his first time doing this.

Bruce gebtly placed his hand on Thor's cheeks, kissing his lips softly. "Come with us, Thor. The universe needs you." There was a short pause. "I need you."

"I can't, Bruce. Just look at me!" He gestured to himself. "I'm a mess. I'm no God of Thunder." He paced around the room, Korg and Meik's eyes following him. "You don't need me. You all are better off without me." He plopped himself on his armchair, gulping down a bottle of beer.

Bruce shook his head at the God, stepping closer. "Oh, Thor. I know you've gone through so much but now that we might have a chance, I want you to be there with the team. With me. One last assemble." He fidgets. "And, I know it's been years since... since we last saw each other. I just thought, this was a great opportunity to see you."

He raised an eyebrow at him, sudden rage oozing out from his blue eyes. "To see me? Bruce, years! I've waited long agitating years for you to come back! And what? You just barge into this place cause you need something from me?" He clicked his tongue at him, gulping another bottle of beer.

Bruce started to get impatient with Thor. He understands that he lost everything he has but that doesn't mean he needs to be a jerk about it. Especially when they all needed him the most. He didn't even consider what Bruce was prioritizing. Years of waiting to finally meet Thor, and he's treated like nothing has happened between them.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry that I had to think of myself for once. To finally bring peace between me and the Hulk. I'm sorry that I wanted to change for the better." It was an unecessary remark, but it seemed that he needed a come back. He regretted it deeply, though.

Bruce never really saw making someone guilty as a comeback. He believed that it was useless information to make someone weaker and guilty. But now, it was different.

"Yet you still didn't even bother visiting me or even contact me and talk for a few hours." Thor blankly looked at him. "And you know what? These past days I've just been sulking here, no one really needs to be ruled. They all figured out their way of living. What am I to do? I don't have a job. I don't have a mother or a father to be there to guide me. I no longer have my brother and the love of my life just decided to leave me for five whole years without even letting me know if he and the team are doing okay." He opened another bottle, taking a swig.

It wasn't a competition, really. They were both just giving their points and unfortunately for Bruce, Thor's were all understandable.

It's been years since they last saw each other. And if there wasn't a war and or half of the universe is gone, he and Thor could've tied the knot. But that was against the point.

He couldn't swallow the feeling that Thor felt. He knew Thor lost his family, he knew Thor lost almost every Asgardian and watched his friend die, and he knew Thor wanted him to be there to comfort him. And yet, where was Bruce?

At the time where Thor needed him most, he was busy trying to get the Hulk to be his equal. Don't get him wrong, he liked getting a long with the other guy but he still could've had some spare time to be with Thor. He wanted to make it up to him, however, now's not the time.

"Are you, guys, finish arguing now?" Rocket interrupted. "Cause sooner or later the team's gonna need us for the time-travelling--whatever."

Thor stood from his seat, picking up the bottles that were open and placing it in one corner where other bottles were scattered. "Alright. I'll come. But that does not mean we're-- what do you call it these days?" He turned to the others for the right word.

Korg chimed up from his seat, "Friends? Acquaintances? The Great God and The Scientist? Husbands?" Bruce raised an eyebrow at him, he was ignored as the rock man continued. "The beatles? The revengers? The--"

"A couple?"

The God's eyes turned to Rocket. "Yeah, that." Thor pointed at him. "That does not mean we'll still be a 'thing', okay? Okay." He picked up his sunglasses, settling it on the brudge of his nose. "I'm going for the team and the faith of the universe. Not--not for you." The remark was directed at Bruce, but Thor didn't bother looking him in the eye as he went for the door.

"I understand."

•●•●•●•

So while ya'll are bored in quarantine and waiting for another update, here are some BL Thai Dramas I'm recommending for you guys:

2gether The Series (This is on going and ep. 11 is going to air this 11pm)

Theory of Love

Dark Blue Kiss

TharnType

If you guys are interested, these are all available on YouTube on GMMTV's channel (playlists)

I'll try my best to explain the plot so you guys have a grip on what those dramas are all about. (view comments)