EndGame (Valkarol)

MINOR ENDGAME SPOILERS!!!

•●•●•●•

After everything that happened, she still misses her. They won, though, with the help of the others, but she still couldn't shake away the thought if they didn't.

'Could've I lose someone so important to me?'

She doesn't really think of it much since but it's hard not to. Although, she has everything she needs right in front of her. Her subjects weren't really a pain in the ass, Thor comes to visit every once in a while with the other guardians with him. Nothing really seemed to be worth her sadness. But... the incident with Hela stills haunts her.

It may seem a hundred years ago but to her, it's not. Like it just happened. She figured, her thoughts were triggered by their battle and all that.

"You still missing her, Val?" A voice chimed up from behind her.

She just smiled, her eyes never leaving the ocean view before her. "To be honest, I still do. But, it seems unfair to you, though."

"Oh, Val. It's alright, I understand." Carol stood next her, leaning her head on the other's shoulder. "You had a longer history with her and a lot of memories with her. I don't mind. Cause I know I'd get to live my life with you. Like, continuing what you guys left off." Carol smiled up at her.

"That just sounds wrong." Valkyrie said giggling. Carol just shrugged as an answer.

A moment passed with just silence with just them gazing ahead, probably thinking what the future might hold for them. It could be anything but as long as they're together, both girls are up for anything.

"Thank you." Valkyrie piped up, glancing shyly at her love.

"For what?"

"For being here with me." She smiled back at her, brushing her nose with Carol's.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else."

•●•●•●•

This is very, very short. Sorry. I just had this short prompt and also this is basically me just introducing Valkarol to this book. Though, I don't think I'd write about them too often but, who knows!?