If you were wondering... (Strangefrost)

The Strangefrost scene in "Finally Free"

•○•○•○•

"--I know you love him but this is too much! And he is basically hurting you--" Loki was cut of as he suddenly fell from the floor.

The first thing that came to his mind was that the ground suddenly cracked or that he was standing on an epicenter but fortunately, it was just Stephen making his oh so subtly way to see him.

"Oh, you're going to pay for this." He grumbled but his tone was still amused.

Loki was gripping on Stephen's shoulder and the other arm behind the sorcerer's back. He knew that Stephen wouldn't let him fall but he liked to be close to his boyfriend. And this was definitely the right time for Loki to have him close.

However, Stephen ignored him and said."I apologize for the interruption. I just sensed your brother's magic."

Loki furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, stop lying, Strange! This was just an excuse to see me!"

Thor laughed at the two's ridiculousness. "It is all right."

Stephen nodded and closed the portal. When he did he made a quarter turn and pressed a chaste kiss to Loki's lips.

"Uh, what was that for?"

The sorcerer chuckled and placed Loki down but he still held him close. Both his hands on Loki's hips, foreheads together.

"I just had to take the chance I get when I sense that you're on earth."

Loki laughed softly at the. "Who knew that I could make the Sorcerer Supreme all sappy?"

"Oh, shut it. You know I love you." Loki nodded at that and kissed Stephen.

Loki's hands were placed on Stephen's chest, slowly moving them up to his neck. He tilted his head for more access to his lips, savouring his time with his boyfriend before he had to go back to Asgard for what would seem like another month, for he is still on lock down.

"Strange-- oh, by Odin's beard. I'll be back to give you your tuna melt..." They pulled back from the sudden interruption of Wong's voice echoing throughout the Sanctum.

But, instead of continuing where they started, they both just laugh at the situation.

"Well, I guess that's my cue to leave..." Loki said, pulling away from Stephen's grip.

However, Stephen refused to let go of him so he pulled him back, burrying his face on the crook of Loki's neck, mumbling, "Don't leave. Stay here with me."

"Oh, my love. You know I can't, I'd be hung if I don't follow the commands of my father." He brushed a soft hand through Stephen's locks, comforting his boyfriend's sad state.

"Fine. But, stay for a while. Just for a few more hours. Let me cherish this moment with you." Stephen removed his head from Loki's neck and started kissing him roughly, and fortunately, Loki didn't pull back.

Loki's grip tighten on Stephen's neck and so was the sorcerer's.

---

And it was safe to say that Wong didn't have a good night's sleep.