Dont do it

Sebastian smythe got a call from his mother from her plastic surgery office about Rachel having a appointment for a nose job and he was worried he hauled ass there and stormed into the room she was in he locked the door . "Rachel you can't do this to yourself because you will regret it for the rest of your life you're beautiful the way you are Don't do it rachel. "Why do you care Sebastian you hate me anyway! "Rachel if I really hated you I wouldn't be here. "Why are you here? "Because I don't want you to be like Quinn you're better than all of them better than me you know it's true Rachel new directions always wins when you sing because when you're up there and you open your mouth and sing we all listen and hear something beautiful and mesmerizing. "What no im not that good and I'm not mesmerizing I'm not even beautiful I mean look at me. "I am he said looking into her eyes. He stepped forward till he was close to her. "Rachel for so long I did bad things I wish I could take back I really treated everything like it was a joke it never was I blackmailed you and I still regret it because when I did I had all these feelings and I was just so overwhelmed I picked on you I am so sorry I did it because I love you I've always loved you I can't deny it anymore I had to say it. Rachel stayed silent for a minute then spoke. "I forgive you but if you want a chance with me you must apologize to everyone who you hurt and I'll give you a chance that's the deal can you do that? "Yes I can So is there any way I could kiss you? "One kiss. Well then I had better make it count. He smiled and grabbed her face and kissed her her arms circled his neck. This kiss got heated soon they were making out he ended up pressed against her as she was sat on the hospital gurney her legs were around him as they kissed his hands started rubbing her legs Rachel moaned softly. Sebastian was painfully hard in his pants. He rubbed his hard bulge against her.  She opened his belt then pants. "What're you doing broadway? "Handling this she said she reached in his boxers pulling him out and started stroking him he groaned and grabbed her legs he moved her panties aside and shoved himself into her his hips slammed into hers she covered her mouth to keep from being loud. He reached down rubbing her nerves. She screamed in her hand as she orgasmed he groaned and spilled into her he slowly pulled out. "Was I dreaming or did we just do that broadway? "We did just do that it was no dream. "This is the best day of my life he said fixing himself. She blushed. "Can I take you home he said fixing her hair. "Yeah u know where I live? "I do but I wasn't talking about your house I was talking about my dorm so we can repeat this only slowly. "U'm okay.  He smirked playfully and helped her off the gurney as if she weighed nothing and they opened the door and left holding hands.