leak

After santana said that.
Rachel felt better but was unaware that santana snapped a picture of her the latina smirked and accidently sent it to Sebastian smythe. Santana put her phone away and pretended it didn't happen. rachel and finn fought and broke up after her class he hated her outfit and demanded she change it. She refused so he dumped her she thought she would cry but surprisingly she didnt.
School was out rachel left to the lima bean. Sebastian had just. Gotten out of school and was walking with thad to his car and turned his phone on he had a picture Message from satan herself he opened it and almost fell down. "Holy shit he muttered. "Seb what is it a hot guy or something? "Nnnooo he stuttered. Sebastian showed thad the picture. "Holy fuck is that Rachel berry? "It is. "Damn seb she looks smoking hot.
"She looks super hot Sebastian said Getting in his car with thad. "So you aer straight. Too huh u like Rachel. Dont u seb? "Yeah he said blushing. "Its ok man i like women too. Sebastian nodded the two drove to the lima bean they went in Sebastian saw her in line ordering. For a moment everything went in slow motion. His eyes landed on her legs which were long and sexy then he stared at het ass in the short skirt he walked past thad and went up to her and paid for her coffee and his before she could protest. She turned to face him. "Sebastian? "The one and only sweetheart.
"Can i help you mr smythe?
"I certainly hope so. Rachel blushed at his double meaning the barista handed them their coffee's. Rachel. Went and sat down he followed Her and sat next to her he could tell she was a bit upset. " are you ok Broadway? "I been better finn and i broke up. "Why i thought u guys were fine?
"Hes just too bossy and i got tired of it so we broke up.
"Ah i see well if it makes you feel better if i was your boyfriend and you dressed like that for me id show you how much i apreciate it. "Oh really how so. "If i tell. You my dream it may never happen. Rachel laughed. "Fair enough thanks for the coffee by the way. "Your. Welcome he said smiling.
Thad walked up to them.
"Hey seb are we still going to hang? "Yeah can Rachel come? "Yeah why not Rachel is cool. "Rachel would you like to hang out with thad and i? Rachel thought about it and really looked at Sebastian he was attractive tall lean and he seemed to like her. "Sure sounds better than what i was gonna do. The 3 left together and left in Sebastian's car. They drove up to lima lake the other warblers were there drinking and dancing. Sebastian opened the door for Rachel and she got out.
He closed the door thad got out too. A tipsy trent approached them. "Oh my god Rachel you look amazing that outfit is sexy im so happy your here now its a real party. "I guess it is trent. "Can i get you a drink?
"Yes that sounds good. Trent walked off leaving Rachel with Sebastian who was sipping a drink. Rachel Was swaying to the music then something slow came on.
Sebastian's eyes met hers.
He put out his hand she took it he pulled her close and they started slowly dancing trent saw them and smiled.
"Bout time wasnt it said thad? "I thought smytheberry was never going to happen. Rachel suprised Sebastian by laying her head on his shoulder.
Hus arm wrapped around her she felt the warmth of his hand on her lower back she shivered he slid off his blazer and put it on her she looked up at him. His eyes met hers. "Do you want to take a walk with me to get some air? He asked. "Yeah okay. He smiled and took Her hand in his and they started walking heading away from the noise of the party. It was dark now the moon lit up the lake he stopped walking and they stood staring at the water.
"I never knew the lake could be this beautiful at night. " we have the best parties here but when i feel like taking a breath i sneak off to this spot to clear my head.
"I can see why its kinda magical. " it gets more magical look that way he said pointing. She turned around and saw hundreds of Fireflies circling them a few landed on her illuminating her face. Sebastian watched in awe he walked closer to her till he was inches from her face. " you have been on my mind all day long streisand ever since i got that picture from Satan.
" what picture? "I think it was an accident but im glad it came to me and not someone else its super hot it gave me a slight boner. "Ill take that as a compliment but i thought u were ....
"Not even im actually into u you're beautiful sweet kind sexy and to be honest i like you. "I like you too Sebastian you're not how i thought you were. "I know. I was a dick but if you think about it i could've picked on u but i didn't. "I realize that because you can't hurt someone you like. "Exactly so um Can I kiss you he said in a husky voice? She nodded and he leaned down and kissed her soon they were all over each other making out. He threw his blazer down and she ended up on her back under him. He kissed her neck her soft Moans  filled the air. she could feel his hard on pressing against her. She reached down and yanked open his pants he hiked up her skirt she had black boyshort panties on with a red bow on top. "Damn that's sexy as hell! He slipped them off and stared at her she was hairless he loved it he reached down playing with her wetness and rubbing her nerves she moaned loudly. Sebastian was glad the music was loud enough to drown them out. Rachel was slick and ready for him he yanked down his pants and boxers and rubbed her nerves with the tip of his hard on. He teased her opening coating it with her wetness she moaned and bucked her hips.
He smirked and thrusted deep inside her he moved in and out of her. "God you're so tight I love it you're so beautiful so sexy. he held her hips as he thrusted into her harder her legs wrapped around his waist he groaned and grunted. He knew she was coming when she started raising her hips up against him as he thrusted. He reached down and rubbed her nerves with his thumb she screamed his name and clung to him as she orgasmed her walls squeezed him tightly he groaned and spilled into her they were both panting for air when they could breathe again Sebastian and Rachel laughed at the leaves in their hair and helped fix each other then decided to go home when Sebastian parked in front of her house she invited him in to stay since her dads were away he gladly accepted and followed her inside.
The end
Thanks for the idea alexcorney96 you're awesome my friend.❤️