Secret lovers after hours

Rachel walked down the hall of McKinley she was thinking about what happened with Sebastian smythe yesterday.

Flashback... 
"You're dirt Sebastian no you're lower than dirt you tried to blackmail me earlier today.
Sebastian smirked. "Well broadway it would seem I've gotten under your skin a little that wasn't my intention no my intention was to have you here all to myself so I could finally make my move now that you're single he said looking at her lips. "And what move are u referring to? She said noticing his gaze. "Oh I think you know exactly what I'm referring to pretty girl. "No I'm afraid I don't Sebastian. "Then maybe I will show you.
He leaned in and kissed her hard he grabbed her pulling her against Him his hands were in her hair pulling it she knew she should push him away but he was one hell of a kisser she moaned he grabbed her ass picking her up he made love to her in the music room twice she loved it he was such a good lover he would get her off over and over. Rachel couldn't stop thinking about him. Suddenly hands grabbed her from behind and pulled her into the janitors closet. She was about to scream when a hand covered her mouth. "Broadway calm down it's me. She knew by that voice it was Sebastian she stopped struggling and turned in his arms.
"Gods sake Sebastian you scared me.
"I'm sorry pretty girl but I just could not stay away I have been thinking about you all day and they are very dirty thoughts he pressed her against the door. "Sebastian we have to stop doing this it isn't right. He started kissing her neck. "It feels right to me broadway tell me you don't want me and I'll go. Rachel stayed silent and he smiled and kissed her he reached for her dress and hiked it up he realized she had no panties on. "You're a very bad girl rachel but I'm badder. He got on his knees and hooked her legs on his shoulders he started lapping at her with his tongue she moaned loudly so he covered her mouth with his hand. "Not so loud pretty girl or I'll have to gag you with my tie.
She quieted down and he kept going. She moaned when he sucked her nerves. He stopped and picked her up and hooked her legs around him he dropped his pants and slid into her he rocked his hips thrusting deep into her.
"Ahh god Sebastian Sebastian ahh ahhh. He sped up he knew exactly what she liked. "Sebastian we have to stop I'll scream.
"Don't worry baby we're not going to get caught it's after hours no one is even here anymore so you can scream a little more now.
He started to move harder and faster her moans of pleasure filled the air along with his grunts. Rachel was close to coming she felt it she kept moaning his name. "That's right baby come for me. She screamed as she came her walls squeezed him hard. "Fuck he groaned spilling himself into her both of them were out of breath. He caught his breath. "We should be going it's late she said softly.  "Alright but before we do I have to say this just once ok u need to hear this. "Rachel I love you I'm in love with you I have been since I first saw you I never believed in love at first sight but then I saw you and all I felt was love. Rachel was in complete awe this was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to her. She cupped his face.
"I love you too Sebastian. He smiled and kissed her. The end