Bra theiving neibor pt 1

Rachel was moving in her things when she caught the back view of her new neibor he was tall had light golden hair. "Who are you eyeing asked her room mate Blaine Anderson. "Huh we've got a new neighbor. "He looks hot from the back let's see if he's got the face. He turned around and Rachel and Blaine grimaced at seeing it was Sebastian smythe he saw them and smirked he looked over Rachel and winked at her she rolled her eyes huffed and walked away Blaine did the same. Sebastian smirked and walked into his house. Later that day Rachel was in her silk lingerie and ready for bed she turned out her light but saw Sebastian in his window his light was on he was completely naked and walking around his room with his curtains open Rachel got an eyeful of everything now she knew why he was so cocky he was hot she got up for a closer look but fell Blaine heard the commotion and he turned on her light as she had gotten back up
She looked at Sebastian's window in horror she was caught red handed. " Blaine I need u to shut off that light please. Blaine was already gone she looked at Sebastian again he waved at her. She smirked and mooned him he fell back on his ass Rachel laughed and shut off the light. He will definitely remember I'm not to be laughed at. The next day Rachel was by her door waiting for her package of her new bra she ordered. She got her box but it was men's briefs. "This is not my package what the hell! She looked at the name Sebastian smythe she knew she had his and he had hers she walked out to his house and knocked on his door. He answered it shirtless. "Hey Streisand he said smirking. "Hey I have your package and I think you have mine. "I see he said grabbing the box and placing it aside. "Can I get mine now? "You mean this he said twirling her black and red bra on his finger. "Yes give me that! "What will you give me for it? "What do you want Sebastian? "You to come in here and get it. "I'm not going to go in there you perve you might grope me or something so hand it over I'll be on my way! "Awe come on in and get it you know you want all this! "As if you're so full of yourself have fun playing with the bra I'm out! As she walked away he yelled. " payback for watching me naked broadway! Rachel growled in anger as she walked to her door if he wanted a war he'd get one game on. Later that night Rachel told Blaine what Sebastian had done. "Wow that's insane he's never acted that way oh my god Rachel Sebastian is not gay he likes you. "Pfft no way Blaine he's just being a dick. "What are you going to do about it? " I'm going to get him back I'll sneak into his house and pour  pink hair dye in his conditioner while he's asleep. "Rachel that's diabolical and I love it. Later that night she put on a black tank top and pants a mask and went into Sebastian's house she got in with ease she saw him shirtless sleeping soundly she snuck into his bathroom and poured purple dye in his conditioner and was leaving she looked around his room for her bra and didn't find it she was about to leave his room when she tripped over his shoe and fell practically landed on top of him he opened his eyes and smirked she tried to get up but he grabbed her and flipped her on her back he held her down she struggled in his grip. "Ah looks like I have caught me a little thief perhaps I'll phone the police. "No please don't I just wanted my bra back I meant no harm! "I believe you Streisand I'll let you go however I want something in return. "What is it you want? "Just a kiss. "What no way! "Why not afraid u might like it? "I'm not afraid of anything! "We'll see about that. Before she could speak another word he crashed his lips to hers. "She didn't move but then his hands started caressing her and she gave in kissing him back soon he started kissing her neck a soft moan escaped her lips she felt his hard arousal poking her core he bucked it against her. Now she understood why he was so sure of himself he was definitely huge down there Rachel hadn't had sex in years she was debating on wether or not she should go on or stop. Her phone rang and it was Blaine. "Shit I'm sorry Sebastian I have to go! "No he moaned stay he said with pleading eyes he looked so cute and vulnerable she wanted to stay she kissed him again he kissed her softly she pulled away and started to leave. "We're not done here I promise you that we will finish this soon. "I'm looking foreword to it she said and walked out of his house. He cursed in frustration and layed back in his bed. He took care of himself thinking about her that night.
Rachel went home Blaine was waiting. "Rachel What happened to you you had me worried? "He caught me Blaine! "And what happened? "I made out with him so he wouldn't call the cops on me. "And? "I kinda liked it. Blaine smirked. "He's that good huh? Rachel blushed. "Anything else happen? "I almost fucked him he was practically dry fucking me he was huge but then you called and I freaked out and left.
"Damn I cockblocked you now I feel bad. "No it's ok better if I'm not easy now he will be more interested in me I can play hard to get. " your so bad rachel I love it. "Game on Sebastian Rachel said ....