Snowed in pt 2

Rachel dragged Sebastian in he was a blueish color she dragged the wood in threw some in the fireplace and started a fire. She dragged him next to it and grabbed blankets and immediately started stripping him till he was naked she tried not to look and stripped herself and got in the blankets using her body to warm his he started to move an Hour later he opened his eyes and saw Rachel was naked against him. "What happened here? "You were getting hypothermia so I did this to warm you. "Apparently it worked thank you for that I can say you probably saved my life however there's a downside. "What? "You were naked all over me and I didn't been cup a feel. "Only you would make a joke at a time like this. "I try broadway. "You really scared me Sebastian. "I'm really sorry Rachel I tried to get back safe.
"I know I'm going to make us some coffee she got up and took a blanket with her and she made hot coffee for them both and she came back with it. He sat on the couch she gave him a cup. And sat next to him with hers they both sipped it. "Well on the bright side I got the wood and we have food hot water and electricity. "Yeah that's true well that being said I'm going to go take a shower. "Yell if you want me to come scrub your back broadway.
"Don't push it me cocky pants. "You know you like all this. He said pointing to himself. She laughed and walked away she went into her room grabbed clothes and a towel she wrapped it around her and went into the bathroom and ran herself a hot shower she got in and enjoyed the warmth.
Sebastian felt great fun to be alive thanks to Rachel practically saving his life he felt like he owed her for real he went through his clothes and got dressed he put on a blue button up shirt pants and shoes he lit all the candles he could find layed out two plates of salad and poured 2 glasses of wine he finished setting everything up on a blanket and dimmed the light and he waited for her to come out and she did. And she was surprised to see what he had done. "Rachel would you join me for an indoor picnic? "How could I refuse something this wonderful. He smiled and sat on the blanket waiting for her she joined him and started eating. He did too.  "You know something I have always wanted to sing with you so I'm going to do this. Sebastian picked up a guitar and started strumming kiss me by Ed sheeran.

Sebastian:
Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms
And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

Rachel :
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved

Both:
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Rachel:
Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety

Sebastian:
You'll be my lady
I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms
Oh no

Rachel:
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Both:
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Sebastian:
Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up
So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved

Rachel:
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Both:
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love......

She blushed and looked at him. "I was wrong about you earlier and I have a confession to make I lied when I said I didn't like your kiss I did. He smiled and leaned in and kissed her softly. She kissed him back she started opening his shirt.
"You don't have to he said softly. "I know but I want to. She opened his shirt and trailed her hands down his chest and abs his muscles flexed under her touch. He groaned softly. Sebastian moved everything off the blanket and layed Rachel on her back he got on top of her and kissed her.  He stopped and looked at her. "Damn you're beautiful even with no makeup on. She smiled and pulled him into a kiss. She slid off his shirt he kicked off his shoes he hiked up her dress and started kissing her thighs she smelled like flowers he loved it he kissed his way up her legs till he was at her core he kissed her there through her panties she moaned loudly. He moved them aside and thrusted his tongue into her slowly lapping at her she threw her head back in pleasure.
He kept going Rachel felt something building up inside her that she had never felt she let out a loud scream as an explosive orgasm shook her body. Sebastian licked her clean. He sat up looking at her she was a sexy mess her face was flushed her hair was all over. He yanked off his pants Rachel slid off her dress and panties Sebastian took off his boxers he got between her legs and rubbed the tip of his erection on her nerves. "Are you ready to come more Rachel? "Yesssss! He hovered above her on his arms and thrusted into her he was so big and thick he immediately started hitting a spot that made her scream. "God you're so tight you're the only woman I wanna do this with. "Ah Yes Sebastian oh yes I only want you too. "You have me pretty girl I'm all yours. He moved harder and faster his hips slamming against hers. " she screamed again as she orgasmed her walls squeezed him tightly he groaned and spilled into her he collapsed and pulled her against him and held her in his arms her head rested on his chest. He covered them with a blanket and they fell asleep by the fire.
A day later the snow finally melted and they were heading back home. Sebastian sat driving he held her hand in his the wind was blowing through her hair making it look like gold her light makeup added to her already natural beauty he realized something he was in love with her. She caught him looking at her.  "What? "I love you pretty girl he blurted out.
She stayed quiet then smiled and said. "I love you too Sebastian. He smiled and kissed her hand. Sam made a good recovery but needed some stitches klaine found out Rachel and Sebastian were together but were actually happy for them. Rachel's friends accepted Sebastian. Sebastian has big big plans for Rachel when she went to New York he planned to ask her a very big serious question and if she said yes he would go with her he smiled touching a small velvet box in his pocket.
The end........