Taking chances

Rachel sat in Blaine's dorm waiting for him when Sebastian walked in he saw her laying on his bed her short skirt was raised and her long legs were in perfect view. Sebastian eyed them. "Well broadway what brings you to my dorm? "Oh fuck I am sorry I thought this was Blaine's I will go I'm sorry. She got up and was about to go but Sebastian who only wore a towel stood in her way. "Sebastian please let me leave I don't want any trouble. "I don't think I wanna let u leave in fact I was about to go take a shower in my private bathroom perhaps you could join me you look very tense I believe I can help you with that.
"That's a bad idea I can't do that! "Why not don't you find me attractive? "Well yeah but aren't u gay? "Not even close sweetheart. "This is a really bad idea Sebastian. " I love bad ideas besides you have my word that No one will know I swear it I've always had a thing for you Broadway do u really think if I had a chance to be with you I would mess it up.
"I guess not. He stood inches away from her and she saw his muscles he was perfect all over. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear his hot breath on her skin sent shivers down her body. "I bet I can get you Off more than anybody else ever could. He lightly kissed her neck. He pulled her against him and kept going. He dropped the towel giving her an eyeful. He pulled her top over her head.
"Damn no bra huh super hot. He dipped his head and started sucking on her nipples. She moaned softly. "Just the sound I wanted to hear. He slid off her skirt and shoes then her panties he sat her on the edge of the bed opened her legs and dipped his head between her legs and started going down on her she screamed in pleasure and he kept going soon she felt close he knew she was he sucked on her nerves hard and she screamed his name as her body shook with an intense orgasm. He licked her clean and had her lay in the middle of the bed he got on top of her and thrusted into her. "Fuck broadway you're so tight I love it! He moved harder and faster. She felt like she was close again he could tell. "Come again broadway I want you to come for me! She screamed and orgasmed again. He groaned and spilled into her. He smiled and pulled her against him into a cuddle. " stray with me tonight? She smiled and said. "Yes. She slept in his arms he fell asleep feeling happy.