Vacay pt 2

Rachel got ready for Sebastian's party she was dressed up and ready.

Rachel felt sexy like this she had never dressed like this before but she was on vacation so why not raise a bit of hell

Rachel felt sexy like this she had never dressed like this before but she was on vacation so why not raise a bit of hell. She put on brown straps heels and natural makeup. There was a knock on her door it was Santana. "Hey Rachel can we talk? "Yeah come in. The Latina walked in. "I wanna apologize for earlier I was a bitch and I'm sorry I was just upset I thought you were dead u really scared me. "It's ok Santana I forgive you. Rachel hugged Santana. They pulled apart. "You look good by the way berry that's a hot look the boys are going to drool. "You think so? "I know so now let's go. They left heading to the party the others were there already Sebastian was talking to puck. He turned around and saw Rachel he mouthed the word damn. Rachel blushed puck saw her and smiled Sebastian and puck approached her and Santana. "Rachel you look super hot this evening. " thank you Sebastian you clean up nice too. "He is right my hot Jew you're extra hot tonight. Sebastian rolled his eyes a tad jealously Santana noticed and it dawned on her that Sebastian was straight and he liked Rachel. "Can I get you ladies a drink I have anything you want. "Vodka and cranberry for me said Santana. "Broadway? "I have the same. "Be right back he said walking off. "He's not gay said Santana. "What he has to be! "He's not he likes you he checked u out and got jealous when puck complimented u. "Ppft your crazy He's not interested in me. "He is I'll prove it.
Sebastian returned with their drinks he handed the girls their drinks and Rachel smiled at Sebastian. He smiled back. Rachel tasted her drink and loved it she licked her lips Sebastian watched her do so. She downed it all. "Hey we should make this party hot said Santana. "What do u have in mind asked Sebastian. "Adult truth or dare. "I'm in yelled puck me too said Sam me too said Brittany everyone else agreed and sat down in a circle Rachel was on the couch between Sam and Sebastian.
"Since it was my idea I get to go first said Santana. Sebastian nodded. "Rachel I dare you to make out with Sam. "He's my friend Santana. "Or you can call chicken and I'll make you streak. "Whatever. Rachel grabbed sams face and kissed him. Sebastian was trying to remain calm but on the inside he was seething. Santana smirked knowing that she had been right. Rachel pulled away from Sam. "It's your turn Rachel. "Hmm I dare Santana to kiss Blaine. "Eew no said Santana and blaine at the same time. "Are you calling chicken satan? "I'm Santana Lopez I never call chicken let's do this. Santana got up and kissed Blaine and sat back down Blaine looked shocked Kurt looked jealous and had his arms crossed over his chest. "Blaine it's your turn. "I dare Rachel to kiss Sebastian and sit on his lap till the game is over Rachel looked at Sebastian he looked a bit tipsy he blushed she walked up to him sat in his lap facing him and kissed him he kissed back with amazing skill soon they were making out! "Get a room said Santana. "Maybe we could do that later considering how hard I am right now he said in her ear Rachel moved and could feel a giant bulge in his pants. "I promise I will get you off all night. She blushed and
They pulled apart Rachel faced everyone they all finished their game everyone started to go but Rachel didn't they all drunkenly stumbled to their rooms. The door closed and they were alone. Rachel was sitting on the couch next to Sebastian. He smiled at her and made a seductive face. What he said seductively?