Part 2 pranking santana

Rachel and Sebastian had convinced Finn to help prank Santana the three of them called from a payphone. Rachel called first using Sebastian's voice changer. The Latina answered. "Yes hello this is Lima health clinic I'm calling for Santana Lopez is she available this is dr sandy maritn. "This is Santana what is this about? "Well we have a mr Finn Hudson he Uh came for std testing and he would like to speak to you about the test results would you take his call? "Yeah let me talk to him. "Alright here he is. Rachel handed him the phone and he grabbed it and spoke. "Uh Hey Santana um I have to tell you I am positive for syphilis.
"What! Finn you idiot you gave me fucking syphilis I swear to fucking god I'm going to unleash auntie snix and go Danny larusso on your ass. "Actually you gave me syphillis santana who's the last guy you had sex with before me? "Oh hell no noah you're so fucking dead! Santana hung up and the three of them burst into roaring laughter. "Oh my god poor Noah we better go save him thanks finn see ya later Finn nodded and Rachel and Sebastian found Santana chasing Noah all over the hall in McKinnley " You're dead you dirty fuck! "Santana I didn't do it I swear! "Lying bitch pinche Perra! "He's telling you the truth Santana its a prank said Rachel. "What the fuck? Sebastian smirked. "You thought you got me you almost did but I got u checkmate miss Lopez! "You dirty ass rats you really fucking got me good I couldn't of done it better myself bravo fivel I am actually impressed Hey wait a sec you didn't insult me why aren't you insulting me? Sebastian blushed so did Rachel. "Oh my god you two did it I knew it I knew Sebastian was into hobbit he was eye fucking her bad at regionals and smiling all lovey dovey. "Nothing gets past you huh said Sebastian. "Nope because I am me well gotta go do what I do best. Sebastian laughed and nodded. The Latina left. Sebastian and Rachel left and went back to Sebastian's dorm for more alone time.