Timberlands

Those red Timberlands though!! Damn I want those ^^^^

Okay enjoy this chapter! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pov

"Don't worry about that assholes." Yoongi said, going back to holding my wrist. 

"It's fine, I hope I don't have any classes with him." I say looking straight ahead to not bump into anyone, because we all know what happened when I did.

"It's unlikely because he's a senior and your a sophomore right?" He questioned. Although it looks like he already knows I'm a sophomore. "Unless you have a club or sport with him. But don't worry, I'll give you my number for whatever you need or if your in trouble." He truly smiled this time, it was so cute. His gummy smile pushed over his cheeks so you were bearably able to see his eyes. The same thing happens to me but more intensely. 

"Oh thank y-you." I blushed, I'm glad I made some friends, well I'm not sure if Namjoon is my friend because he didn't really say anything. But Jin and Yoongi are definitely some right? "So we're friends now?"

"Ofcorse dummy." He patted my shoulder letting go of my hand and reaching for a large glass door with black letters saying office and inside it looked so busy. We walked in and there where some chairs against a far wall, Kai was sitting there looking annoyed. He saw me and glared hard at me. "Don't pay attention to him Jimin." Yoongi whispered and began to talk to the desk lady. "annyeonghaseyo," he bowed, "We're looking for a school map and a class schedule." He said.

"Student Name?" She kindly asked. Yoongi looked at me to answer the question, and I'm guessing to not be so shy.

"Uh, P-Park Jimin?" Yoongi gives me a sly smile and pats my back.

"They are being printed, go have a seat." she waved at the waiting corner where Kai was and I probably showed fear in my face because Yoongi said,

"Don't worry Jiminie, I'll protect you." Yoongi said and lead me to the waiting area.

We sat down across from Kai and Yoongi put his arm around me possessively. "You two dating or something? Gross." Kai said and I immediately felt bad. I used to get bullied for being gay in my old school. I thought this school would be different. I guess there's still people who don't like it.

"Don't say things like that. Your lucky I'm in the student body if not I would beat that filthy smile off your face you jerk." Yoongi said standing up to appear taller, although he was bearably taller than me and I'm quite short. He just tsked. 

"Kim Jongin, come into my office." The tall man said giving Yoongi a smile. Kai left and and I looked at Yoongi confused.

"That's my dad." said Yoongi. Ohhhh.

"Your print outs are ready!" The women at the front desk said and I gladly stood up and took the sheets.

"See you around Jiminie." Yoongi smirked and simply left the room. I guess I'm on my own now.

~~~

I get to my first class which is chemistry and the teacher immediately brings me up the the class and tells me to introduce myself. "Uh, hello. I'm Park J-Jimin and I come from Busan. Please take care of me." I bow.

"Great I'm Mr. Choi. Go have a seat next to Jungkook." he said in a low voice. Then he raised it and said, "Jungkook please raise your hand." I looked around the class to see where I'm supposed to sit and I see a handsome man raise his hand. He's so hot. What am I saying? He's wearing white joggers and a black t shirt, with a white jacket and and the coolest red Timberlands. The red really stood out because everyone was either wearing black or white shoes and his looked so cool.

I shyly walk over and take a seat, putting my bag aside, as I do so, I feel eyes on me. I turn and see Jungkook smiling at me and scanning my face. I again feel self conscious. He then begins to look lower and analyses my whole body. Without realizing I start doing the same. His jaw is so defined and his pretty doe eyes just shine so beautifully. He has dark locks and his nose is quite bigger than the average, but it compliments his gorgeous face.

"You're hot." said Jungkook.

Red color blew up in my face and my eyes widened.

Jungkook pov

Jimin is a pretty name, it fits this petite person. He starts to walk over to sit next to me. I couldn't help but notice he was looking at my feet the entire time heading over here. Then I realize that I'm wearing my new red Timberlands. He probably likes them. He's quite cute too. He has thick thighs and such a round ass. I wish I could just-

He sets his bag and I notice he has piercings. His face is even hotter up close, his lips are so plump and his glittery brown eyes are so fitting for him. I begin to look down his chest were his shirt was slightly over sized and you could see his defined collar bone, Damn. I wish I could leave marks all over him. I noticed he started to stare at me back. I don't mind I just keep looking at him, his thighs look so fucking good. I wonder how many squats he has to do a day to keep them looking so good. I  lick my lips and say, "You're hot." suddenly his eyes widened at my compliment, i smirk and turn to face the front of the class and wait for the teacher to begin to speak. I could've sworn I saw him blush too, cutie.

"Alright class. Today we will be doing a lab..." As the teacher began to talk I kept trailing off. Thinking of Jimin. It was so hard to concentrate with a beauty like him next to me. I snake my hand up to his thigh and squeezed. Fuck I wish I could just do more. He let out a cute squeak when i did that, and the whole class turned to look at him, i turned to look at him too. Just to tease him a bit. I arched an eyebrow and he looked at me with wide eyes once more, he's so cute.

"Um, s-sorry." His light voice spoke. I just slightly laughed and grabbed my pencil to begin taking notes. The teacher began to talk again and everyone began to take their own notes. 

It came time to begin our lab, all of our tools were set at our table. When Jimin began to speak,

"Why would you do that?" He whispered yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about kitten." He blushed at his nickname form me.

"Y-You," He sighed harshly and began to fill out his worksheet on out lab.

"Let's be friends little one. I'm Jungkook, what about you?" i say as if I didn't already know.

"Jimin." he said still writing on his sheet.

"You wanna get ice cream after school?" 

"Ice cream?!" He smile and turned to me. So that's how you get his attention. I smiled at his cute eye smile. His eyes turned into crescent moons when he smiles. "Really? I'm not allowed to have to much sugar."

"I won't tell anyone kitten." I say and get closer to his ear and whisper, "I'll feed you." and kiss his ear. I lean back to my seat and begin to work on my sheet of paper. Proudness fills my chest as I know Jimin is just sitting there shocked at what I just did. I noticed he must be quite rich. His earrings are one of those expensive ones, and he has a lot of rings on his chubby hands, but they all look expensive. His fingers are cute, they're small and chubby.

I think I like Jimin too much.