Thunder's Fault

<3 

________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pov

We're laying in bed with the sound of thunder everywhere. The roaring sound just give me goosebumps. I hate it, but I love the fact that Jungkook can be here for it because he has my head tucked into his chest and his arms protectively tight around my waist. Our legs are tangled and our bodies have no room between them. This just makes me feel so safe. The comforting scent of Jungkook helps plenty as well. 

Again. loud thunder screams at me and all I can do is squirm deeper into Jungkook's embrace.

"Hush baby, you're okay." He comforts, petting my hair. Suddenly his eyes get a shimmery glint, as if having an idea. His warms chest is just too distracting, right in front of me. I look up to see Jungkook smirking. "I know how to detract you from the thunder, kitten."

I furrow my brows in confusion. Suddenly he gets out of his spot and begins to sneak under the blanket. I feel him go between my legs, so I lift the blanket from under me and see Jungkook's finger hooked on the waistband of my underwear. 

"Kookie, what are yo-"

"Shh." he shushes my with his other finger and begins to slide my boxers down with his teeth. Then it happens again, loud thunder, it makes me quake, but Jungkook quickly come back up to connect our lips which i can't help but melt into. His soft lips moving with mine in unison as he roams his hands from my stomach to my thighs. Getting there, he spreads my thighs to where he fits fine between.  "It's okay kitten." I whimper at the name.

He trails wet kisses down my neck, making some hickeys here and there, leaving the red to bloom into purple later on. He then gets down to my navel and licks everywhere except the once place I want his tongue to be at the most.

"K-Kookie, please." everything seemed to be blurred, i can only focus on the pleasure I am yet to receive. Then he licks a long strip from the base of my cock to the tip, flattening his tongue on the slit then giving it a kiss after. I shiver at sensation and hold onto his hair. Fuck I really want more, this feels so good. Without a warning he takes it all into his moth at once and begin to bob his head quickly, making me moan at an embarrassing volume. "M-More, please."

"What do you call me?" he asks pulling out just in time.

"Daddy."

"That's right. Now what do you want kitten?" he asks pinching my nipple, causing me to wince.

"F-Fuck me. Make sure I c-can't walk for the rest of the w-week. I want to feel y-you in my stomach. Please daddy." I see him put his fingers directly in front of my lips, so I happily open my moth and make sure those fingers are coated in my saliva. 

He hollows his cheeks around me while still moving his head. He circles my rim with one finger and I cant help but try to push back , I hear him slightly chuckle, but that just makes the best vibrations against my desperate cock. 

"J-Just, please ... Do me raw d-daddy." I couldn't wait any longer to be filled with the large girth of Jungkook's cock. Fuck it if I wasn't prepped, I don't even care by now.

"You sure kitten?" he asks to make sure but I am to far gone, all I can to is whimper at the loss of his touch. I want him to fuck me already.

Jungkook pov

Fuck Jimin loos so good right now. The fact that he's letting me go in without prep makes me excited, so when  i ask if he's sure I'll I hear are his desperate whimpers. I'm glad I'm the only one to make him feel like this. Only me. I take the lube and apply it on my cock, giving it a few strokes.