Morning Massage

Hope you enjoyed last chapter,

Here we go, 

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pov

I wake up groaning, my neck hurts like hell. I realize that I stacked my pillows last night. A little bit of my back hurts as well but not as much. I also notice a big lump next to me, I grab the blanket and pull it down. There layed a beautiful angel named Jimin. His hair was all messy and his lips were slightly parted. 

He looked like a fur ball. He snuggled into his blanket further I couldn't help but awe at his adorable state. I lowered my head and removed some pillows around my neck until i found a comfortable position and I pulled Jimin closer. His head sunk into my neck and I could feel his hot breathing settle on my skin. 

I pressed my lips against his forehead and settled into his warmth. The morning was cold, the exposed skin from my missing shirt was growing goosebumps from the shivering air hitting it.  I noticed Jimin wasn't wearing a shirt either. he must have taken them off as i was sleeping, to be more comfortable probably. 

I trace his skin with the tips of my fingers. From his adorable cheeks to his neck, pinching it a bit and seeing him let out a whimper and shift a bit. I smile at his cute reaction and continue the trail, now running my fingers down to his shoulder, which was cold from being out of the blanket's heat.

I pull the blanket up higher, and hug him closer. Then, suddenly his gorgeous eyes flutter open.

"Morning Jiminie." I smile and kiss his nose. He simply smiles back after.

"Good Morning." he says after after a few seconds and buries his head in my chest. I scoff at his laziness. I wouldn't blame him, the morning seems relaxing. The soft sounds of the rain never calmed, and surprisingly there was no thunder. "What do you want to do today?" his voice is muffled in my chest. His breath hot against my skin. 

"Let's make hot chocolate." I offer out of the bloom. I hear him giggle near my chest, his eyes were still closed. He looked like an adorable kitten just snuggled up like this. His dirty blonde hair was resting below my chin, slightly tickling it, but I like it. 

"Alright lover boy, we can do that." he says still nuzzled in. I feel little pecks on my collarbone, then under my jaw, so I close my eyes at his actions and enjoy them. My baby is so cute. "We should watch movies as we drink it." he says in his sleepy voice, which is so hot.

"Who's being the lover boy now?" I laugh out causing him to giggle. 

He sits up, "Lets take a shower first." he pouts, probably thinking I'm going to deny him, but how could I?

"Okay Jimine." I sit up as well and hiss at my actions laying back down. Damn it, my neck still hurts a bit. "Shit." I whisper under my breath, but Jimin definitely heard it.

"What's wrong Kookie?" he asks concern obvious in his glittering eyes.

"My neck, I kinda slept in the wrong position. I guess." I rub the back of my neck, hopefully easing the pain. If I even stretch it the wrong way, a sharp pain will appear. 

Jimin makes a sad face and helps me sit up. He carefully dragged me to the end of the bed where I'm currently sitting, with him sitting behind me. His legs on either side of mine.

"I'm going to give you a massage. Is that okay?" He asks in the sweetest voice. I didn't just need it, but I also wanted to feel his small hands on me. I once heard from Jin that he was hanging with Jimin and Taehyung, when he suddenly felt his back hurting a bit. He told me Jimin massaged him and he was apparently in heaven from how good it felt. Let's see if Jin isn't lying. 

"Yes you may." I say a little too cocky. Scooting back a little I rub his legs that are on my sides just because. his skin is indeed soft.

"Do you have any lotion? It'll make the process go easier." he says, and i try hard to not let my dirty imagination take control, thank god i succeed. 

"Those things are in my bathroom. I'll go get it." I say and quickly get up and head straight to my bathroom.

~~~

"Ahh... fuck Jimin." fuck this feels so good. "Shit, keep doing that." I groan at the immense pleasure seeping  my body. His hands know exactly what to do.  

Jin was right. Jimin is very skilled at giving massages. His small hands hit all the right places on my back.  (yup that's right;)

"Alright all done." he pats my shoulder signaling me to get up, "Let's go take that hot shower, I'm kinda cold still." he whines and I coo at his cuteness. I do feel a lot better after that massage though. My muscles feel a lot better and less tense. 

"Alright let's go." i grab him and carry him bridal style, catching him by surprise. 

We get to the bathroom and I set him on my marble sink, with his legs dangling down like a little kid as I head over the the shower. "Let's take a bath instead Kookie." he suggest and I smirk at the idea. 

"A hot bath? Hmm, that sound nice." I head over to be between his legs, placing my hands behind him, almost caging him in. I feel his legs wrap on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Does it?" He smirks as well, little tease.

"Yes. I'll wash you, make sure to take good care of you baby." I say in a husky voice, which I know he likes.

"Please~" He trails off as he leans in to connect our lips, in a slow but deep kiss. I will never get used to how soft his lips are against my own. I redirect my hands and place them on his slim waist as he bites my lip. "Mmmn." he hums satisfied by the way my bottom lip bounces back.

My hands begin to trail up his body, rubbing his sides gently and feeling his skin become hot and inviting. My thumb rubs against his nipple making him moan, so I take the chance. I slip my tongue into his mouth, meeting with his as they swirl together. His mouth was so hot, and our breathing became heavy and hour kisses became heated.

Vote and comment :)

Vote and comment :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll probably upload tomorrow as well if I'm not too busy.

Bye loveliesss.