Safely

Straight into it -->

________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pov

Seeing Jungkook at my door surprised me. I thought he didn't have time for me today. Weirdly, here he is, I signal him to come in and begin to lead him into my room.

"Kookie? Why are you here?" I ask him peeking my past my shoulder to glance at him. 

"Can I not visit my boyfriend?" and with that he catches up next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. making blush appear on my cheeks,  "Is your mom home? The house is very dark." he asks as we step through my door frame. Now in my room I turn to him.

"She's off in a 2 week trip somewhere to do research." I say looking down at my feet to the annoying memory of waking up to another note on the fridge saying she'll be gone again. She doesn't always say where she's going but at least she is considerate enough to tell me for how long she'll be gone.

"Awe, was little kitten alone?" he pouts and teases, which I only reward him with a smack on his shoulder and a giggle. I'm not so tired today anyway, so I continue the movie I was watching and Jungkook joins me.

"So... I thought you where busy today." I look up at him. My chin still resting on his chest and one of my legs thrown over him. He has an arm resting behind my head, making up as a pillow.

"It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I should've asked you to stay on the bleachers and wait for me." He pouts and I only kiss that plump pout. Smiling at him I say,

"It's okay. You're here now and that's what matters." his eyes still shine with worry. "What?" I ask.

"What was going on during dance?" He furrows his brows, gosh the reminder of earlier causes me to roll my eyes. "What happened, you looked very stressed. I didn't want to go up to you thinking you would bite me or something." He giggles.

I scoff, as if. "Well i just woke up with a shitty mood." I say and rub our noses together, making Jungkook eyebrows unknitt. Relief washes his face. "Nothing serious, and it just got worse because I didn't like the way I looked when I danced that routine. It looked bad." I scrunch up my nose at the reflection of that mirror back in dance class.

"It didn't look bad at all Kitten." he bops my nose and smiles honestly. "Don't worry about it. I'll help you tomorrow. Okay?" He makes a high pitched voice when he asked, okay?. Making me laugh, this dork.

"Okay Kookie." I lightly smile and I flinch at my ringtone making an appearance creating such an absurd sound. "I'll go answer my my phone. Be right back Kookie." I drop a kiss on his forehead and get up to the other side of my room where a small table sits against the wall. The location of my phone where I left it coming into my room and launching myself at my bed. I grab my phone that was once sending vibrations on the table to now sending them against my palm. 

It's my mom, "Honey? Are you at the house and safe?" worry is obvious in her voice and I ask myself why.

"Of course mom. Is something wrong?" I ask and see Jungkook raise his head from the pillow and begin the walk over. So I put my phone on speaker.

"Yes, It's just the school called and said there would be no school for the rest of the week because of the outrageous weather. Are you sure your okay?" Both Jungkook and I look at each other and then at my window.

Neither of us notices the heavy rain pouring outside. Jungkook walked over and lifted my curtains  a little more showing the blurry outside world. You can't see anything outside because of the thick stream of water pooling down my window. 

Wow. it hasn't rained so hard in years, at least not in this part of Seoul. 

"Yeah mom I'm fine don't worry. I'll stay in doors to be safe okay? Just do your work and don't worry about me."

"Alright then. It's said that there will be a storm. And I know how much thunder affects you." she almost whines and that's when Jungkook comes back and hugs me from behind tightly.

"I'll protect you kitten." He whispers in my ear, making me smile. Let's hope my mom didn't hear it. I'm definitely asking him to stay over. I'll be safe with him here and I trust him enough for this. 

"Call me if anything happens okay? Alright I love you sweetie." she finalized her words with a kiss through the phone which I return and finally hang up.

A comfortable silence raises and the only sounds heard are the rain drops tapping on the cold glass windows. Slowly knocking of the window the water droplets then drifts away, joining the stream down the clear glass.

"lets lay down." Jungkook commands in a low voice and then we walk like penguins as he is still holding my back tight to his chest and is leading me towards the bed. 

We both plop down together with a few giggles, and for a moment I feel so perfect, like the moment. With warmth radiating from my lover's body onto mine in a cold night with rain, but it doesn't affect us because here we are. Completely drowned in our enamored states and just wanting to stay like this because we both know we need it. 

The little cat clock i have hanging on my wall clicks every time the minute hand moves. I find myself hearing those clicks a lot. Indicating that much time has passed. But I don't mind it. I don't feel sleepy, but I'm comfortable just laying here, knowing I'm safe with the strong arms around my waist being my securing evidence. 

The silence breaks.

Jungkook's voice coming out of the bloom, "I love you."

I close my eyes. "I love you more." and smile

With that I lay and drift to an unnecessary dreamland.  

Vote and comment.

Hope ya'll enjoyed :)