Ice Cream

Enjoy this chapter jikookieesss~~

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pov

The end of the day almost arrived as I arrived to my last class which was dance. Ever sense I was nine, I have loved dancing. I was also quite excited for after school because I have that date with Jimin. Well... we didn't say it was a date, but it's close enough right? Plus we're getting ice cream. In my dreams, someone like Park Jimin would never like me, he's just too perfect and definitely deserves better than me.

I'm arriving to my dance class and no one had to change because we were having a substitute, which means a temporary teacher because Mrs. Haikuru is sick. I put my bag in one of the corners of the room and start stretching while everyone gets settled in.

Suddenly I see a very familiar figure walk in. 

His caramel locks and plump lips never miss to catch my attention. Especially the way his hips sway making his ass jiggle. Fuck. 

I  didn't realize i was starring and biting my lip until the gorgeous angelic voice spoke up,

"Kookie?"

"O-Oh hi, Jiminie." I say snapping out my thoughts.

"Wow, I didn't know you took dance! I guess we have first and seventh periods together." Said Jiminie with his adorable eye smile, starting to pull me from the floor. "Let's stretch our legs!" Not gonna lie, I've been the least flexible on my legs so lets not hope I rip my jeans.

Jimin began to go first, he stood facing the wall. I raise an eyebrow and I see him begin to pull his leg above his head! His foot laid flat on the concrete wall and he was basically doing the splits but standing up.

"How are you so flexible?!" I say impressed.

"I used to do Balet when I was like 10." Jimin said bringing his leg back down and raising up the other one. I wonder  what he would look under me. With his knees raised up on the bed while I'm pounding into him. His moans would just, "sound so good."

"What would sound so good?" Jimin questioned as I mentally slapped myself for saying the last part out loud. "Oh yeah, what ice cream place are we going to after school?" thank god he changed the subject.

"There's actually one opening near my house! I'll drive you." I said.

"Sure thing, I just have to call my driver to not come pick me up," I knew he was rich, personal driver huh? well I'm offering him if i could drive him home too. "And my mom, she'd probably worry if I'm not home right after school." Jimin finished off.

"Great, so if you want, I c-could like, drive y-you ... home if you want." fuck my stupid stuttering.  He giggled, which was the cutest thing. He let his foot down and i just wanted to hear more of those giggles. I reach over to him and start to tickle his sides. Wow, he's super ticklish too! We're both laughing and he's asking me to stop, but I can't help myself. He laughed loudly making the rest of the class turn to look at us but I couldn't care less. His laughing was so cute too, everything about this human being can be adorable, but somehow really fucking hot. 

"Hajimaaa~" I finally let him take his breaths and he wiped away a tear from the laughter. "Gosh, Kookie you will be the end of me!" He hit my shoulder weakly playing around. "Uh, yes you can drive me home." I totally forgot about me asking that. But him calling me Kookie was so cute. I like it coming from him.

"I like it when you call me Kookie, Jimineee~~" I say holding both his sides. Dragging him closer he places his arms around my neck and says, 

"And I like it when you call me Jiminie, Kookieee~~" He said mocking me and I just flashed my smile.