Teasing

Smut warning

Enjoy this chapter ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pov

I hope we don't get too loud to wake anyone up. This is most likely Jimin's job considering I am two fingers deep inside him, thrusting them in and out, as his body is bent over the sink.            "K-Kookie, please." he says out of breath and stuttering. I take my fingers out watching as his hole flutters open and clenches on nothing.

"Needy Kitty." I say and hear Jimin whine right after. My hand on his thigh to keep him still and the other flat on his back. I lick his perineum and drag my tongue to his hole, flattening it down, not quite dipping it in. I feel him shutter beneath my hand. 

"W-what're y-ou..?" seems no one has ever done this to him, glad I can be his first. I trace a circle on his rim and breathe hot air, making him gasp. I dip my tongue on an instant, sliding through the tight muscle and tasting him. He quickly moans and I feel him tremble under my touch. I circle my tongue inside him. I wanna make him feel good. Judging from his past he never received good treatment. 

"I'm gonna treat you so well kitten." I say pulling out and adding back my two fingers. He pushes back against them. I let him use my fingers for a while until his movements become sloppy, and he's moaning non-stop. 

"Gukie, I'm g-gonna, mmgn." I thrust my fingers to match his movement.

"Cum for me Kitten."  right after I say so he immediately lets out a high pitched moan saying, "Daddy!" and cums against the sink. "What a mess you've made Jimine." I say teasing him.

"Oh god, we need to hurry and clea-" He says trying to straighten up, but I just sit him on the sink again. 

"I'll clean. Just sit there and look pretty." I smile and peck his lips once more. I pull away and see the extreme blush on his face, what a cutie.

 ~~~

Jimin pov

We're finally curled together under the warm fluffy blankets of our sleeping area. My back facing Jungkook who has his arms on my waist, making sure there is no space between us. 

Never have I met someone who takes such good care of me. My mother is usually the only one I can go to, to be comforted. My dad died when I was very young. Making my mom treat my like a literal prince, but I never want to be so spoiled just because I have a lot of money. Jungkook makes me feel grounded, like when I'm with him, I feel like I could actually live a normal life. With the friends i have, and the opportunities. I'm so grateful for him. 

I finally feel sleepy, and with the warmth radiating through our two bodies, it easier to fall asleep. So that's exactly what I do. In my boyfriend's arms. 

~~~

I wake up with Jungkook twirling my hair in his fingers, starring at me, with his deep brown eyes. I notice we're both starring at each other at this point.

"Did you wake him up, Kook?" asks Namjoon, from the kitchen...? I look up and see no one here in the large living room. Apparently they're all in the kitchen. I smell food and I immediately perk up, knowing Jin probably made all of us breakfast. 

"Hungry Jiminie?" asks Kookie in a soft voice, his still sounding sleepy. Maybe he just woke up too.

"If Jin made the food, then yes." I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes tiredly. He giggles, at my cuteness I assume. He suddenly has his hands under my knees and one on my back, lifting me up. Bridal style we arrive at the kitchen where they're all smirking. 

"What's up with all those smirks?" asks Jungkook, setting me down on a stool. The food in front of me looks delicious, without saying anything I began to shove the cooked chicken up my mouth. 

"Daddy!"

"What a mess you've made Jimine."

I spit out my food.

They all burst laughing. Jungkook starts to chase Hoseok and Taehyung around the kitchen for teasing us. They heard it? Oml how embarrassing! Those idiots are definitely gone die on Jungkook's watch. 

"You're both gonna die!" yells Kookie as he's chasing them down into the living room, onto the stairs. I feel heavy blush coat my cheeks.

"Yah! Don't run up the stairs!" Jin yells, pointing the spatula towards them. He comes up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Idiots. How do you like your food Jiminie?" he asks totally nicely, ignoring the fact that me and Jungkook were busy last night.

"Amazing Hyung." i say shyly and extremely embarrassed, my head hung low.

"Don't worry, no one really cares, they're just teasing." Jin says patting my back. Making me feel slightly better. I continue to eat calmly.

Later, we're all back in the living room just chilling. Yoongi surprisingly isn't sleeping, but on his phone with Hobi's head on his lap who is also on his phone. Tae, Namjoon, and Jungkook are playing video games, yelling non-stop. That leaves Jin and I. We're currently just having a chat as we watch the guys play video games. Jin is like my back up mom, just so caring about everyone. He's been making sure I don't feel ashamed or anything about last night. 

"I'm fine now hyung, don't worry." I assure. 

"Oi, I've had enough, you two play." Namjoon throws the controlled to the couch, hitting Hobi's leg.

"Watch it." Hobi hisses. Namjoon shrugs it off and walks towards us. 

"baby~" Namjoon whines, like a little kid. He sits next to Jin and places his head on his shoulder. "They're cheating." he pouts and points at Tae and Kookie. I'm surprised, Namjoon is usually very mature and smart, never really acting like a kid. I notice he only acts like this with Jin, how sweet.

"Just hang with me Joonie." Jin says brushing his fingers through his 'Joonie's' hair. Namjoon begins to leave pecks on Jin's neck, to which Jin responds by closing his eyes.                               And that's my cue to leave.

"Who's winning?" I say as I go sit next to Jungkook who seems to be very hyper and concentrated at once.

"Definitely me!" screams Tae

"That's not true Tae, look, you're like two miles away from me!" yells Jungkook.

 These kids. I decide  to take a nap, seeing I'm so bored. Besides I wasted some hours of sleep last night. I settle myself on the couch next to the one Yoongi and Hoseok are in. I feel myself relax as I drown any other noises from my ears. Ignoring remotes being clicked on too hard, or Jin telling Namjoon to quit it, even Hobi's giggling. The smallest sounds are the hardest to block out. But I manage and feel myself drifting to sleep, like a baby after hours of crying and whining. 

 Don't forget to vote ;)

Comment 

Bye guys...

But Namjoon though ^^^^