Trapped

Sorry for what happens in this chapter

don't  hate me, k bye! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pov

 It's currently Thursday, my fourth day here at this school. Don't get me wrong I love the school, but Kai is getting on my nerves. He has been throwing paper airplanes at me with the dumbest shit. Fagot was the most recent message it held. He tries to trip me all the time, and yesterday he had slapped my notebooks down to the floor and out of my hands. During lunch I'm always sulking into my sleeves from these small things. Jungkookie is always there to rub my back, Yoongi is always there to crack his knuckles and threaten to beat him up, Hobi is usually there to make a joke and cheer me up. They're amazing friends.

It's a fine Thursday morning when I open my locker and a toad jumped out at me!

I immediately back away, bumping into Jin and Namjoon who were holding hands. Luckily Namjoon manages to hold me tight to not fall. Apparently there are three toads! Gross.

"If this is Kai again, you have to go report this! It's getting out of hand." says Namjoon backing away from the hideous sight he sees in my locker. He's right, but I feel like Kai just might treat me worse, I have no clue what I ever did to him. 

"N-Namjoonie, I don't know. He might just end up being meaner. Can't you tell the office about him? You are the president of the student body after all." I try and convince.

"You know I can't. There has to be a statement of the student, the most i can do is bring you a report sheet to fill out." he weakly smiled and I said it was fine. I hug the couple before I leave. From the corner of my eye I see Chanyeol, Kai's friend and I feel goosebumps arise my skin. I decided I'll wait till lunch to say something. During lunch Namjoon will bring me the sheet and the guys will help me fill it out at our lunch table.

First period sucked. I got so much homework for it. But Jungkook said we can do it together after school at his place so I should be fine. I haven't told him about this mornings incident, but during lunch is a better time to say something. 

Art with Hoseok was harsh. Kai pretended to 'accidentally' spill paint on my sketch of Hobi that is actually due tomorrow, so I got mad real fast, Hobi tried to get the paint off, but it was no use. I began from the begging. I sketched angrily with tears falling down my cheeks. Hoseok just rubbed my back in silence. I was crying silently with not facial expressions, just a cascade of tears streaming down. The sketch might not be as detailed as it once was but it will be something to turn in.

~~~ 

Finally it's lunch.

"You didn't tell me about this during first period Jiminie!" Said Jungkook who got a bit mad that he first head it from Jin before Hobi and I arrived at our lunch table.

"Sorry Kookie but I wasn't in the mood at that moment. Please forgive me." I pouted and he just ended up giving me a warm hug, which i gladly enjoyed.

We spent half of lunch filling out the sheet. The guys kept remembering situations and added to the already long list, and it made me feel shitty. Everything would be perfect in my life if Kai could just leave me alone. "I'll be back guys, I'm going to the restroom." I say wiping away some tears. Everyone gave a a worried look but just nodded.

I head over to the nearest restrooms.

Once I'm done i head over to the sink and begin to was my hands. The water felt refreshing, like a break. I splash some water on my face too. The fresh water washing away any shame that was dried on my face. I heard footsteps behind me, entering the room, probably one of the guys, so I ignore it.