The Win and The Loss

Sorry for late post

forgive meee

________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pov

"Yah, so if you keep going with this Jungkook will beat the shit out of you!" I warn Hoseok as I take out my sketch of his face out from my bag.

"Fine fine." he raises his hands in defense of his mentions of the sleepover we had that night.  We're in art and everyone is settling down sense the class was just starting. "You know she'll take away like 25% of your grade for that." he gestures to my drawling, which I was supposed to turn in on Friday. 

"I needed extra time." I mumble. Hating how weak I can become. "After class I'll turn it in." It's Monday today, but i want to explain to the teacher why my project is late. Specifically because of Kai's stupid stunt that ruining my work. 

"Right, that was so fucked up." he sighed. Suddenly memories begin to pour in and panic begins to stir in my gut. Kai's kicks and punches come back as I stare at his empty desk. All the way in the corner it stills, as if waiting for him to come back and begin to threaten me again. Or even worse, beat me up till I'm unconscious like last time. 

Without realizing it, hot liquid cascades down my face and my sight becomes a blur. i can't believe he has such a grand impact on me. I feel warm arms begin to hold me, I look up and see Hobi, smiling before tucking in my head on his chest. 

"Don't worry, he's not here." He says rubbing my back. It's amazing how he can read people so easily. "Shh." he silences my sobs little by little. I feel myself still shaking, but my tears aren't running down my cheeks as fast as previously. "Everything's fine." he finally says pulling my face up to look at him, and my pain isn't as severe. Hobi is literal sunshine.

"I-I'm sorry Hobi Hyung." he sadly smiles at my apology and I thank god I'm not the center of attention in this classroom. We sit in a far corner, where no one seemed to notice a crying boy, helpless and hurt. Weak.

~~~

Dance seems to be extra stressful. We're learning a new routine so our teacher is teaching us the choreography. The moves seem to look so bad when I do them. Uhh I hate today. My movements don't express the cheerfulness of the song, it just becomes a hurt type dance in my opinion. 

So when to last bell of the day finally rings, I just want to spend time with Jungkook. Luckily we have this class together, so I tap his shoulder. His skin glistens with sweat and the studio lights enhancing it's shine, making him look like a Greek god, but gotta control myself.

"Hey Jiminie." he reaches down and pecks my cheek. "What's up?" 

"Do you wanna come over? I wanna cuddle with you Kookie~" I whine and hope he says yes. I stare at him with my puppy eyes and batter my eyelashes. Today's shitty day has been so stressful and all i want to do is go home and change into one of Jungkook's large hoodies and cuddle up to him. 

"I can't." I immediately pout and ask why. "Running team has practice after school today. I'm sorry what about tomorrow?" I feel more weight pile on my shoulders and sigh. He messages my shoulders to ease my tense muscles, but he doesn't get it. "We can go to Jin Hyung's swim competition tomorrow?" 

"I guess." I exhale heavenly and long this time. 

"What's wrong?" he asks and just as I'm about to open my mouth, "Oh yeah! Taehyung is also in the swim team, so the guys are making bets. I'm going for Jin, he's been doing it longer you know?" I hum and he looks at his watch. He looks busy today but I can't blame him. "Oh I gotta go." He pecks my lips quickly, "Bye Jimine." he waves off and leaves.