Kitten

Enjoy ;)

Smut Warning;

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pov

Jimin's face softened, and his features though hurt, were still so admirable.

His lips have all my attention, the small cut in the corner bearably noticeable. I lean down and close my eyes, smelling the sweet cherry chap stick from earlier, and at last feeling his soft plump lips. Against mine it was as if we were one. The only people on earth as I swear I could hear the crackling of the stupid fireworks crossing from one end to the other. 

For the second time I'm kissing him, I feel like I'm not able to pull away. Until Jimin hides  his head in the nook where my neck and shoulder meet, "Sorry Kookie, I'm j-just," he muffled and I can tell he just might cry again.

"Shh, don't cry, kitten." I swirl his hair on a finger and with the other hand I'm rubbing small circles on his unclothed abdomen, just next to his faded abs. "So beautiful." I drop a kiss on his forehead. And then I suddenly feel my neck getting pecked. His luscious lips plop cute kisses near my collar bone as well. I close my eyes and hum. This cute kitten is going to be the end of me. Wet kisses begin to join the old ones and then I call feel my skin being pulled. Little kitten is leaving love marks.

I travel my hand from his abdomen down to go underneath his shorts, where I feel his soft skin. I grip his ass tightly, hearing a small squeak escape him. 

"Kookie, I'm ready for this." he almost moans and it just almost melts my heart.

"Me too kitten." I gently go on top of him, not wanting to hurt his petite body. I dive down and begin to do the same process on his neck, as he did to me. Hearing little whines come from him once in a while, I drag my hot tongue towards his ear and bite slightly on the shell, "I'm going to wreck you." I whisper.

Jimin pov 

A shiver runs down my spine at the thought. I began to feel needy, and my body heat wouldn't decrease. I begin to grind upwards towards him, needing the friction. "Please do so." A harsh breath leaves my mouth as he starts to grind with me, our bodies wanting one another's.

He sits up for a second and takes of his shirt along with his belt and throws it aimlessly. Showing off his cut abs I can't help but to drool. Coming back down to capture my lips. This has never felt so good before. The feeling of being loved might just addicts me to him. To Jungkook.

He starts to unbutton my shorts and I raise my hip to get them off. He does the same for his pants until we're both just in boxers. I lift my legs over his waist and bring our bodies closer. He rubs his large hand on my clothed crotch. My shameless moans can't stay in my mouth for long as I find myself releasing them. 

"M-More~" I moan, and that's when he takes both our boxers off and takes out a small lube bottle from his night stand. The clear liquid smears his fingers.

He gives me more kisses as he enters one finger. 

"So tight." he says between our sloppy kisses. He adds a second finger that causes me to gasp. The pain mixes with the pleasure as he begins to thrust his fingers in me. I felt on cloud nine when he began to suck on my nipple. His lips tight around it, I feel like a moaning mess.

He now has four inside, spreading them out, I can no longer hide my moans no matter how much I try. He thrusts them deeper. "Aggn, J- Jungkook, t-there, mmgn~" it felt amazing.

He slips them out and I whine at the loss of his touch.

I see him lay his back against the headboard as he is seated, "Come here, kitten." he says. And I find myself crawling onto his lap. "Ride me." he simply says. The heat on my cheek intensifies and I nod. I aline his cock on my rim, teasing myself and circling it. "Good kitty." he praises, I love it when he praises.

I slowly sink down getting used to his large size. "T-too big, Gugkie." I whine breathless. 

"It's okay, you can do it. Use daddy as your little toy." He winks at me, daddy? Never knew he had this kink, but I like it.

Jungkook pov:

We both have on a thin layer of sweat, making our bodies glisten in the afternoon sunset.

Jimin bottomed out on my cock, he shifted slightly, I couldn't help but hiss. His heat is so tight. He began to grind against me, causing me to throw my head back in pure bliss. This is the love of my life and doing this with him makes the experience millions of times better.

He starts to bounce at a normal pace pleasing himself. i so badly wanna thrust up into him, but I let his take his time.

"Mmm, d-daddy." he moans. I turn my head to look at him. He is so beautiful, his face flushed red, his eyes shut tight, his lips parted and swollen, his skin shimmering with sweat. He begins to bounce much quicker.

I groan at the ecstasy and Jimin releases the most sinful gorgeous noises. They turn me on even more. God, I love him so much. i could cum by just observing his face in this state. 

I snap my hips up to meet with his drop, not being able to resist, "There! Uhh, K-kookie, hit t-there, p-lease, uhh." I smirk and begin to thrust deeper and my pace goes at a inhuman pace. Jimin's moans fill the room, I'm sure the whole building could hear us, but I don't c are, not at this moment. 

"L-like it Kitten? Like it when d-daddy shoves his cock in you? My little cock slut." I pant out, trying to fill my lungs back up with oxygen. I could tell he likes the dirty talk.

"Y-yours." He almost screams. "C-close, I'm gonna-" his body begins to sloppily bounce on me and i feel my high approaching as well.

"Cum baby, do it f-for daddy." I say as just then Jimin lets out a high pitched moan. "F-fuck Jimin. I love you." and with that I groan and curl my toes. I cum inside Jimin feeling his walls tighten on my cock. Fuck the feeling is amazing. 

He lets his head drop on my shoulders as we both pant for air. This was so good, I wrap my arms on his waist, placing kisses on his neck and ear. Little giggles suddenly are heard and he looks at me, "Are we boyfriends?" he says with hopeful eyes.

"Ofcorse baby." I lean in and give him one last passionate kiss, before I pull out.

And damn right, I love this kitten.