Yuri X Reader X Yugo

"And it looks like Yuri has crashed on the last corner! So the winner of this race is Yugo!" the comentator announced excitedly. You groaned.

"That idiot!" you yelled at no one in particular. In frustration, you hit a nearby spare car part with your heavy spanner, resulting in a loud metallic clang. A nearby coworker jumped in fright.

At just that moment, Yuri's mangled car was towed into the garage, followed by its dishevelled driver.  

"Yuri!" you roared, "What did I tell you about that final corner!" 

"Sorry, but I thought the aim of the race was to win, not to play it safe and let my teammate win!" he said sarcasticaly. 

"Yeah, but it would be nice not to have to fix your car every damn week!" you groaned, bending down to pick up your tool box. Standing upright, you shrugged your black overalls back over your shoulders, whereras they had been previously tied around your waist, leaving you in a classic mechanics outfit, complete with a white vest top underneath. 

Yuri huffed loudly and took a seat, watching you begin to adjust and fix his damaged car. You slid under the car, only needing to lift the car a few feet using a machine thanks to your petite build.

Just then, a victorius Yugo strode into the garage, holding a shiny silver trophy. 

You pushed yourself out from underneath the car, somehow with oil already streaked across your face, to call out a congratulations.

"Thanks, Y/N!" he grinned, setting the trophy on a nearby table. "Oh, you've got some oil on your face," he gestured to his right cheek. He looked round for a tissue box, finding one and plucking a tissue from it.

He knelt down to wipe the black chemical substance off of your face. Staying still until he was finished, you brought your arms out from beneath the car, wiggling your oil drenched fingers playfully.

"Gracias, man. If I tried, I probably would have got even more on my face." you laughed, before disappearing under Yuri's car once more.

"Ugh, get a room. This is the garage, not a romance movie set," complained Yuri.

Yugo stood up. "Someone's jealous!" he smirked. Yuri frowned. 

"I'm not jealous whatsoever, romance crap just isn't my thing." he huffed. 

"Mhmm. Sure." 

"Oi, one of you pass me that screwdriver and that packet of screws from the side table." you barked.

"I'll get it!" responded two voices.

"No, you stay there." 

"Why don't you!"

You rolled your eyes.

"This year would be nice," you called.

"Tell Yugo to back off!" Yuri snapped, glaring at the blonde.

Sighing, you poked the top of your head out from underneath the car. "Yugo, just let him do what he wants. If it satisfies his massive ego, maybe he'll be in a better mood later." 

You heard footsteps fade, only to return a moment later.  Two black boots appeared in the corner of your eyesight. 

You felt a cold object being pressed into your hand. You looked at it, before turning to Yuri with a disbelieving look on your face.

"Yuri... please tell me you're joking." 

"What do you mean?" he looked confused. Yugo peered over his shoulder curiously, then snickered. 

"Thats a spanner, Yuri..."

"Oh." 

this sucks but the next one is better?? so far anyway?? lolol

also i know nOtHiNG about cars if you couldnt tell oops if anyone actually knows anything abt cars pls educate me so i can edit whatever i screwed up on XD

yeh.. its late if you couldnt tell :')

unedited