chapter three

kennadee

i was walking down the school halls before i made it to the dance building. i entered with a coffee in hand and knew what we had to do today.

last night i got an email from coach k telling me that we had to prepare for this rally thing that we would dance at.

"hey guys." i smiled at everyone before giving clear instructions on what to do.

we danced for most of the time and my other classes were pretty boring. finally it was lunch so i met with baylee as i walked next to edwin.

"hola bay." i smile as i waved her way edwin and i cut the lunch line. "hey jewel, hey ed." edwin and baylee would always call my by my middle name. after awhile, i didn't mind much.

finally getting out semi good lunch food, we head outside so we would not have to deal with the loudness of the freshman's in the cafeteria.

we sat at the small table we sit at almost everyday. i pulled my phone out of my jean pocket before realizing that i have to tutor someone. i roll my eyes and sigh.

"what's wrong jewel?" baylee questioned as she took a bite of her apple. "i have to tutor some kid on thursday and i'm not really down for it."

"how much you getting paid?" ediwn questioned. "$40 each time i got and help him." i smiled a bit because of the money i would be getting. "ou could we party!" baylee's face lit up.

"subject change!" edwin laughed before starting his story. "so someone i know has the hots for miss kennadee over here." he finished as he elbowed my side lightly.

my eyes widened as i looked over at him. he had this cheeky smile on his face. "boy you crazy." i laughed.

"no i'm being dead serious. and being honest it's kind of shocking." he laughed as he told baylee who it was.

"no way!" she yelled as the bell rang. "yes way!" he cheered. "okay now that i see it, i kinda ship it." she squealed. all i did was roll my eyes and head to class.

god help my friends out.

enjoy the filler😝
thanks for reading though😼
~ dummyzion <3

chapter three published: june 10, 2019, 4:36 pm.
(e d i t e d)

edited: august 20, 2020