chapter eleven

kennadee

it's been a few days and baylee is awake. she's starting to remember things bit by bit. edwin leaves tomorrow and i suddenly don't know how to feel.

i have not been at school for a week and neither had edwin. we are all spending the last moments we can together. i'm getting homework from zion but have not helped him in awhile.

baylee, on the other hand, fractured her collar bone and did have a concusion and a few staples for her head. her face is still swollen but she's recovering well and proving the directors that she's a bad ass and will survive.

it was currently 3:30 and edwin had to go home and pack up his clothes. the hospital room was full of crying from all three of us. baylee was not able to see him tomorrow morning since she is here but i will. they said byes and both cried as edwin walked out the room.

"we'll see him soon." i held her hand and set my head on the bed. "you need to go to school." her voice dry and raspy, "hell  no, not without you." i chuckled and looked up at her. she smiled before closing her eyes. "go get something to eat. also go get me apple juice, please." she said. i sighed before saying "i'll be back" and walking down to the cafeteria.

i got a nasty sandwich and two apple juices before going back to the room. "here you go bayl's" i handed her the drink with with a straw in it as she sat up. "thank you bubs" she smiled and sipped the juice.

-

it was getting late and i said good night to baylee before leaving to my car. i decided to check my phone since i have not been on it all day.

hey, you alright?

hey, you alright?

i'm maintaining, thank for asking though:)

ay i'm gonna post pone the date because
i know you wanna spend time with
baylee. we can go another time.

let's hang out right now? my parents
are gone for the week and i don't wanna
be alone.

alright, send the address. i'll be there later.

*insert address here*
see you soon caleb.

see you babygirl

😒

-

it's been a minute hoes! n e waiz, i needed a break from my phone to spend time with family because my grandma has been in the hospital but everything is great now:)

also this chapter sucked aSs.

part eleven published: august 1,2019, 11:05 pm
(u n e d i t e d)