chapter thirteen

kennadee

i was making mac & cheese when a knock was echoed through the house. knowing it was zion, i made my way to the door and opened it widely. "hey." i smiled. he greeted me back with a hug. i admit, i did enjoy it. we stayed like that for about a minute.

i pulled away and told him to come in. i locked the door before he took his shoes off and followed me to the kitchen. "you like mac & cheese?" i turned around to hear his answer. "why wouldn't i?" he laughed. "good, i'm making some right now."

i turned back around and walked to the pot to see if it was boiling. when i saw it wasn't, i went to zion and sat on the counter.

zion

kennadee and i were having a good conversation when my phone rang. "imma be outside." i said before walking to the front door.

"hello?" i echoed into the phone, "hey z, you coming to the party today?" my friend, Jay, asked. "not this time" i spoke again

"aw come on dude, that girl tha-" i cut him off before he could finish the sentence, " no! look man, i'm gonna stay home for tonight. next time." i sighed into the phone hoping he would give up. "alright man, see you Monday."  he said before hanging up.

i walked back to the kitchen to see kennadee still on the counter but staring down at her phone this time "is everything alright?"

she said on her phone, not looking up at me
i walked over to her, leaning on the counter in front of her, just staring until she looks up

after a couple of seconds she looks up "sorry. alright so, what now" i chuckled lightly and she just stood there

"so are you gonna forget what you told edwin about me?" she asked, curious "wha- what? well i mean, no but" so edwin did blabber to her about it? alright.

"but what?" kennadee asked, getting red, all nervous and what not. i was just looking at the way she was getting now and found it adorable cause she kept forgetting her words and she kept fiddling with her fingers .

"so does it bother you that the labeled fuck boy has a crush on you?" i smirked. she blushed once again before i decided to lean in and kiss her.

i pulled away and looked at her "you good now?" i chuckled and kennadee nodded slowly "yep" she popped the 'p' before she looked at me in the eyes and pulled me in and kissed me.

it was that moment where they both felt those butterflies in their stomach as they kept kissing .

my hands were running down her back to her waist pulling her closer making no more space between us. As kennadee just wrapped an arm around my neck, her other hand ran through my messy dreads.

As we kissed in sync, passionately, i had whispered to her to jump so she did. i placed my hands under her thighs carrying her, then placing her on the couch.

my hands moving back up, feeling the goosebumps grow on her back as the cold air made its way up her sweater.

the heat of the moment disappeared as kennadee's phone began to ring. we both groaned before she got up and went to the kitchen to answer it.

-

WHOOPSSSSS

i got 5 new books out

part thirteen published: august 8,2019, 2:07am
(u n e d i t e d)