chapter four

kennadee

today was the day i dreaded. i did not want to go to school and not wanna tutor anyone. being on my period sucked ass and all this school stuff is just gonna make it worse.

sadly i ended up in school and 6th period rolled around. class today was pretty easy. english last period kinda sucked but today time flew.

once the bell rang, dismissing kids from school, i walked out to my car and put the address of the house i needed to go to for this tutoring thing.

i decided to make a stop at dunkin' for an iced coffee and a donut. after eating my stuff i left the parking lot and finally headed to mandy's house.

once i got there i was in awe. the house was beautiful. it was a decent size but the yard was huge. i turned the car off and hopped out.

making it to the front door i knocked. when there was no response i rang the door bell.
the door flew open as i looked up from my phone. my eyes went wide as i saw who it was.

zion fucking kuwonu

he was shirtless and had grey joggers on. he has very nice abs, i must say, and had messed up dreads.

"and you knock on my door why?" he leaned against his door frame. i rolled my eyes getting hit back into reality. "i guess i have to tutor you. your moms orders." i rolled my eyes again.

"one, if you keep rolling your eyes they are gonna get stuck at the back of your head. two, are you gonna come inside or just stand like a girl scout looking at my body." he smirked.

"i- uh- shut up." i pushed by him and stepped inside. all i heard was a chuckle from him. "okay i'll be on the last door to the right upstairs. take your shoes off then come up." he said before i nodded and he ran up the stairs.

after taking off my shoes i made my way up the stairs slowly. i made my way to the open door at the end of the hall. leaning against the door frame, i saw zion, finally with a shirt on.

"should we get started?" i asked as i stepped into the room. he nodded as he signaled me to sit on the bed. "so you needed most help in spanish and biology, correct?" i turned to him as he sat and nodded again.

"well i have my books so we can sta-" he cut me off with a scoff. giving him a confused look he finally spoke.

"we aren't doing anything." he moved his finger between the both of us. "you are gonna do my homework while i sit and do nothing." he shrugged.

i scoffed at his words. "that's not what i was told. you mom is paying me to help you get better at your skills. i am not doing this alone."

all he did was stare at me. no words coming out of his mouth. "you know what? i'm not gonna deal with this shit." i packed my book back into my bag. "find a way to do it yourself." i rolled my eyes before standing up and walking towards the door.

before i could make it to the door zion gripped onto my wrist and twisted me around as he pulled me up against the wall.

"you better shut your smart ass up before i have to do something with you, baby girl." he said, his heavy breathing smacked me in the face.

hate this.
hope you enjoyed😼
~ dummyzion <3

chapter four published: june 14, 2019, 5:56p.m
(e d i t e d)

edited: august 20, 2020