chapter ten

kennadee

it was satuday morning and i woke up to the noise of my phone blowing up. it was facetime calls, regular calls, snapchats, instagram dm's, and text messages.

my place of thought was confused. my mom barged into the door with tears in her eyes. they have not fallen yet but she was for sure worried.

"mom what the hell is going on?" i sat up. "you need to get dressed and go to the hospital, now." i shot up from my bed as i made my way to my closet. i threw on a hoodie and Nike leggings and took my hair out of the bun it was in.

i brushed my teeth before sitting on the edge of my bed and opened the messages.

-

baylees momma🥺
honey, come to the hospital, it's baylee.

-
eddy💙
meet me at the hospital, it's baylee

-

caleb🧸
you alright?? you at the hospital yet?

-

kaylee
come to the hospital, it's my sister.

-

Baylee was in the hospital. when i read those i ran to my car and raced off the the hospital. so every bad this is gonna happen this week?

i ran into the hospital and to the front desk "where is baylee martinez's room? i'm over the age of 16 and i'm her cousin," i smiled at her "room a36 sweetie." i thanked her before jogging over to the room.

saying that i was her cousin was a common thing. edwin, baylee, and i were best friends of course. one of us would always end up in the hospital, for stupid reasons, so our parents agreed to say we were cousins to be able to see each other. it worked every time.

i knocked and walked in to only see her mom, dad, sister, and edwin. her mom was crying while everyone was trying not to. "hey baby." her mom smiled at me before embracing me into a hug

"hey, what happened?" i let go and looked at her mom in the eye. "she had an attack behind the wheel and a- uh semi passed a red light and hit her from the driver side. they said she has a low chance of making it but she woke up once, doesn't remember anything but you and edwin and needed to see yall."

i let a few tears out before hugging her again then going to hug her little sister then her dad. i pulled a chair next to edwin before laying my head on his shoulder.

the rest of the morning was spent waiting for her to wake up. she woke up once but the doctor said that they would have to just wait and see. edwin and i left just so we could go home and rest before anything else happened. she was talking when she woke up so she would have to be done right?

she even wanted to take pictures. it was funny because she was out of it and high on the pain medicine. she would be fine though.

-

kennadee.

swipe for more!

swipe for more!

xxx likes | xxx comments

kennadee. i love you bubs, please wake up:(

COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS POST!

-

sorry this book was getting boring and i wanted to spice it up 😭🤡

part ten published: july 23,2019, 12:00 am
(u n e d i t e d)