chapter 17

kennadee

with the day going by slow, i heard my parents pull into the garage. the noise of more than 2 doors shutting caught me off guard so i had my eye on the door.

the keys danced in the knob before it opened revealing my parents and luggage behind them. confused, i made my way over to hug them. before i got any closer someone yelled "SUPRISE" and when i tell you i screamed.

with wide eyes i went to hug the goofball. there she was. my sister. yes, the one who got all the good genes. i honestly didn't wanna let go. i haven't seen her in a year.

"when the hell did you get here?" i said shocked. "language kennadee!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. i replies back with a simple "sorry" and went on with asking my sister questions.

after hours catching up with mckenna she said wanted to go to the coffee sho that was 'go to spot'. we hopped in the car and i drove downtown. parking the car in front of the shop we walked in and leah sat in the booth as i got our lattes.

at the register i was either going crazy or thinking too much but i saw zion in the corner of my eye. busy my ass. as i got the drinks I turned and looked quickly at the table. it was him but something else shocked me. he was with the school hoe. oh this man was flirting with her alright.

i wasn't mad because we were only labeled as talking but it did kinda hurt because he didn't tell me the truth. once again, busy my ass. it did make sense since they were both the school hoes.

"alright tell me EVERYTHING about LA and how your job is going, miss.successful" i smiled at leah as i sat down.

"well there is a lot to say. this is one thing you can't tell mom yet. i am talking to this boy and he is really sweet. we have a whole bunch in common and i think we are gonna hit it off." she smiled to herself as i squealed. "anyway, what about you? any boys in your life"

"there's this one guy but i don't think we are gonna make it through. we just don't fit together. we are talking a little though." i shrugged. leah nodded as we both took a sip of our latte.

after a long few hours of stories and laughed  we went back home. that night was spent watching movies and catching up even more.

we even talked about me moving to la with kenna but we aren't sure yet. the clock read 11:32pm before i dosed off into a good sleep.

-

whoops
this is bad but idc