chapter ninteen

kennadee

as the noise of yellow hearts blasted out of my alarm clock and the sunlight tickled my eyes, i sat up and chugged the bottle of water that was on my night stand.

it was a early morning as i got up and went to start my boiling shower. i took my hair out of its 2 day old bun before hopping in.

as the hot droplets hit my body i did everything in my daily routine. i also had time to shave so i did that as well.

as i turned off the water i dried myself and put lotion on my now soft legs. i put my robe on before starting on my makeup. i just did my eyebrows, some concealer, falsies, and gloss. i then took my hair out of its towel and braided it into two ponytails. i took out my diffuser and used it until i was satisfied with my curls.

i walked out my bathroom into my closet and picked out some black ripped jeans, my bape jacket, and red jordan's (someone cop me the red jordan 12's and a bape zip up please)

i took my almost late ass downstairs, grabbed a bagel my mom already had ready for me, and walked out the door with everything in my bag.

i went over to baylee's house to pick her up on this lovely morning. on the way to school i talked to her about zion and the shit i've been seeing on the low.

we got into the parking lot as soon as the bell rang and took our time to get to class, we were gonna be lat either way. classes have been rescheduled so now my elective is with baylee.

we walk into class just to see that zion and all his little minions are all in our class. oh a living hell this is gonna be.

zion smiled at me before moving his bag from the empty seat next to him. baylee told me to sit with him so i went ahead and did.

"hey." he looked at me as i say down "you look good today mama" i smiled at him and said thank you.

the end of school bell rang and i went to my locker and got my soccer things for tryouts. i went to the locker room and changer out.

the varsity girls from last year and i were basically just showing the new girls what we usually do and the ways coach likes to see us.

at the end of tryouts i changed quickly and went home. there were rose petals in the drive way and i thought it was weird.

i walked in and my mom told me to follow the little candles. it was a little path leading upstairs to my room with little candies or snacks on each stair step. i smiled to myself and went up the stairs.

i opened my room door to see him sitting there smiling at me with roses in his hand. "hey" i said quietly as i smiled at him.

"kennadee, if you haven't guessed by now, i like you, like a lot. you are the most beautiful people i have ever met and you have the best personality. kennadee jeweliana luis, will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled at me again.

my eyes teared up a bit cause nobody has ever done anything this sweet for me. i smiled as i nodded, walked up to him, and pecked him on the lips.

little did kennadee know, this relationship would be a wreck in the end.

-

hi babies🥺
sorry it's been SO LONG but i'm trying my best to do this well.