chapter sixteen

three weeks later

it's been a few days since edwin left. baylee and i have headed back to school for the rest of senior year. don't get me wrong, we still have good grades, but homework out of school was a PAINNN.

zion and i have been getting pretty close since that night but nothing big has happened. just a couple little movie or lunch dates. well only cause he too pussy to ask me out.

it was an early sunday morning when i woke up. things from last nights party started to come back to mind and i realized i wasn't home.

i look around and see baylee on the other side of the bed. she was sound asleep and snoring her morning away. i groaned as i rolled out of her bed and went to the bathroom. since we are  both at each other's house all the damn time, we have a double of everything.

after getting my sweats over my shorts i went downstairs to see kaylee sitting on the couch. i jumped over and sat next to her "shortstack" i leaned my head on her shoulder "dumbass" she said back.

i have the weirdest bond with the martinez sisters but honestly it can be fun sometimes. kaylee and i talked for awhile until i had to leave.

when i got home i went straight to my room because my parents weren't home, as always. i got a message from them saying they needed an emergency trip to the airport. for how weird they are i didn't question it.

i showered and made some breakfast before realizing i hang out with zion today. from what i remember, mans kinda ignored me at the party yesterday. did i give a fuck? no. okay yes i did but that's besides the point.

the clock read 12:11 so i texted the idiot. (please act like the time says 12:11💀)

 (please act like the time says 12:11💀)

hoe.
we hanging out today or what's up?
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

dude really-
alright text me when you ain't mad🤨
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

can't today, sorry.

sus but whatever. see you monday
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

 see you monday 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

-

SORRYYY FORRRR THEEE SLOWWWW UPDATEEEE.

school is beating my ass.