Chapter II

Harry's POV

I woke up in my dark, overly hot room. It was the beginning of summer and the Weasleys were coming to get me tomorrow.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, uncle
Vernon yelled at me to make breakfast. As I proceeded to make breakfast I was thinking about how excited I was to go to the Weasleys house.

That was when I heard a sizzle, I looked down and saw that I burned an egg! Uncle Vernon is gonna be so mad! " BOY" I heard him say. I turned around and he slapped me right across the left cheek and instructed me to go upstairs.

I went upstairs and saw that Errol was at the window, holding a letter from Ron. I opened the letter and it said that they were able to pick me up today instead of tomorrow! I was about to go tell the Dursley's when aunt Petunia walks in.

She handed me a list that had 25 chores on it. "I want all these done by 7 o' clock." She said. " the Weasleys are coming g to get me sometime today." I said back. She glared but said no more and walked out.

I looked at the list.
1.Sweep and mop
2. Mow the lawn
3. Trim the bushes
4. Paint the fence
5. Organize the cupboards.
And so on, I decided I should get working on these chores. I got my shoes on and went downstairs to go sweep and mop.

-Time Skip-

I finished all the chores by 6:37 and went to go pack. When I finished packing I heard commotion going on downstairs and I went down to go see. I saw the Weasleys and uncle Vernon glared at me. "Go, boy" he said to me. "Gladly" I said back to him. He looked like he would have killed me right there.

I got into the Weasleys car and we went to their house. "Hiya Harry, excited to go to our house? We have a game room now!" Said Ron. "That sounds amazing! We should play some games in there when we get there." I said. He agreed and we all continued to talk.

-Time Skip To When They Got There-

We got out the car and into the house, Mrs. Weasley was starting to cook dinner and me and Ron went upstairs.

I was debating on wether or not I should tell Ron I'm gay. I thought that maybe I should, but how would he take it? I was so busy fighting with myself in my head I didn't realize Ron say that we should go into the game room.

"Is Hermione coming Ron?" I asked. "Yeah, she should be here in an hour or two." He said. "Okay, I have to talk to both of you later." I said , deciding I was gonna tell them.

Me and Ron went down to the game room and played some pool, I had to teach Ron how to play though.

An hour later

About an hour later I heard the front door open, me and Ron ran downstairs to the front door and gave Hermione a big hug. " hey Hermione how are you?" I asked her "I'm good" she said back. "I have to talk to you and Ron privately" I said nervously. "Okay, lets go to Ron's room"

We walked up to Rons room and sat down on the bed, Ron and Hermione say in chairs in front of me.

"So what is it you have to tell us?" Hermione asked. "Well, uh, I am...I'm bisexual" I sighed nervously. Ron looked shocked and Hermione smiled. She came up to me and hugged me, we both looked at Ron. "Are you upset?" I asked Ron. "No..I'm just shocked." He said. I smiled, "I'm happy I have such accepting friends" I said. We all hugged and we were called for dinner. We all went down and ate.

When we finished eating I took a shower and got ready for bed. I got into bed and said goodnight to Ron and Hermione. I turned off the lamp and rolled over, thinking about a certain blonde boy that stole my heart.

Authors note

That is all for the second chapter! I will be writing another very soon. Go check out my best friends story The Cuts Beneath her name is Chickenlxver! I hope you enjoyed and leave suggestions and things that should change in the comments. That's all for now! Bye!
753 words