XIII

Draco's POV

I had to spend a while longer in the hospital. They managed to contact my mother and she came in crying and freaking out. It was a mess. Eventually we got her to calm down and she was able to talk to me, I felt bad for what I did because people seemed so happy but now they are burdened with what I did.

I try to push those thoughts away because I don't want it to happen again. Hermione and Ron came in and me, Harry and them all sat down and talked, Harry convinced the doctors to let him stay in the room with me at night. They had given me a few more medicines to help with my depression, anxiety and a few other things.

I hope I can finally get to get out today , I have to see a therapist twice a week and be under supervision to make sure I don't relapse. Harry's been here for me though, it's been rough but I've made it to today, it's already early December. Christmas break starts in about 2 weeks.

Harry wanted to go to the Burrow and tell the Weasleys about his relationship about me and ask if they would be okay with me and my mother coming to their place and meet them. I told him if that's what he wanted to do he could but deep down inside I was nervous that they would hate me and be mad at Harry and then kick him out of their house.

Knock, knock. I looked at the door and the doctor came in, Harry was sitting beside me but he fell asleep. "Mr. Malfoy, do you think your ready to be discharged?" The doctor asked me. I nodded. "I just need you to sign this paper and your mom to sign it to, she's on her way here already. I believe you are ready to be discharged, if you are to have any thoughts of harming yourself or hearing voices again please tell someone like your therapist or one of your friends or something." I nodded in understanding and he brought the papers over to me and had me sign.

"I'll come get you once your mom gets here and the papers signed for you to go." He said and then walked out. I looked down at Harry and pet his hair, he stirred so I stopped. He moved some more and finally woke up and looked at me. He smiled and stretched.

"When are they actually letting you out?" Asked Harry. "The doctor just came in and had me sign but they need my mother to sign and then they'll let me out, she's on her way. The doctor said he would come and get me once it's time to go." I explained.

Harry nodded in understanding. He got up and properly stretched and then flopped right back down right beside me. He layed there for a second before getting back up and hugging me. There was a knock on the door and the doctor and mother came in. Harry stood up and the doctor said "you are free to go, I have put your medicines in a bag. Contact us or your therapist if you need something and be careful." "Thank you" I said at the same time mother did.

Harry took my hand and helped me get up, I hadn't really walked around much in the last few weeks that I had been here so my legs felt weak and I felt dizzy from getting up to quick. I held on to Harry's hand and mother grabbed my bag with all our stuff and we made our way out back to Hogwarts.

*time skip to Hogwarts.*

We made got back to my room to get more clothes for me because I was gonna be staying with Harry for a little bit and slowly coming back. I grabbed a couple hoodies, a few pairs of pants and a few shirts along with socks, shoes and underwear. I threw some pajamas in there and whatever other stuff I needed for my hair and face and stuff.

"I want to shower." I announced as me and Harry sat on my bed, mother had left a little bit ago. "We'll go ahead and shower, I'll stay here, unless you wanted to go to a different shower somewhere." Harry said. I shook my head, I think I was gonna be fine showering in there.

"I'll shower here." I said. Harry nodded at me and I grabbed some clothes and brought them in to the bathroom and closed the door. I set my clothes on the toilet. I looked around, it all looked clean. I started to think about that day that got me into all of this. I started to feel nervous. I opened the door a little bit to look at Harry. "Harry." I said kinda quietly. He looked up at me and got furrowed his eyebrows at me "yeah?" He asked. "Will you come in here with me?" I asked him, surprised I even said that. Harry put down whatever he had in his hand and walked over to the door.