Chapter VII

Draco's POV

Weeks were starting to go by faster, I was getting more and more nervous. I didn't want to go home. I've been getting better with self harming since I'm never alone. But when I am alone and something happens, it's bad. Harry has helped a lot. I don't want to stress him out by sending a letter every single time I felt like cutting. He already has so much going on.

Every time I see him after the night or when I'm not with him he checks my arms. We have a talk about it and it makes me feel better until I have this relapse again. I feel better, and then I get a letter from my father and I cut. We talk about it, I feel better and then someone says something. I cut. There's the occasional time where I won't do it for a day or two, I guess that's progress. Harry's proud of me when I don't cut. But when I do he's very understanding.

I am actually meeting up with him, Hermione and Ron In a few minutes so I have to get my butt to the room of requirement. I brought my bag and snuck out of the Slytherin Common room. I walked up from the dungeons and to the seventh floor. I go into the left corridor and wait there. I hear footsteps and I tense up a little bit. I peeked around the corner and saw that it was just Harry, Ron and Hermione. I went back to wait for them and they turned the corner.

"Hey Draco, what's up?" Harry asked, flashing me he charming smile. I blushed. "Nothing really." I responded. A door all of a sudden appeared beside me. I made me jump. We all walked into the door. It was just a really nice living room with a bathroom

 It was just a really nice living room with a bathroom

We all sat down on the couch and talked. Ron was talking about how he was starving to death. Ron and Hermione went down to the kitchens to find food. Me and Harry were left alone. "Draco, can I see you arms?" He asked
tentatively. I sighed and nervously pulled my sleeves up. He was gonna be disappointed. Last night I had a happy memory in my sleep. There was only a little bit of happiness in it though. Because it turned dark and that led to so many other memories. I woke up and I started to feel the panic. It was 2 am though and I didn't want to bother Harry. And then I cut and stayed up the rest of the night.

I showed him my arms and looked down. He looked at me worried and went to touch my arm, I flinched and jerked back. He looked at me surprised. "Draco, I'm not gonna hurt you." He looked me in the eye and said gently. I could see the confusion in his face. "Sorry." I said guiltily. He gave me a small smile "it's okay. Can I hug you?" I looked at him and nodded. He pulled me into a hug. I tensed up but soon relaxed. "Draco can we make any agreement?" He questioned.

"I guess, what is it?" I asked. I was confused. "When you feel like cutting, send me a letter, it doesn't have to say anything except for have a drawing of a butterfly. It doesn't have to be detailed. Just a butterfly. If I'm with you, draw one on my arm. Anywhere. It doesn't matter to me. Just please let me know, I hate seeing you like this it breaks my heart." He explained. I thought about it for a minute. "Okay, but that might be a lot of butterfly's." I said. He shrugged. "Draw as many as you want. It might take your mind off of anything that's making you want to cut. I could even go to the bathroom or something and you can follow and we can talk." I looked at him before tackling him into a hug. He laughed and hugged me back. We sat there for a minute in silence